Where Have You Been

Seen My Baby

Cole waited impatiently as he stood outside of Chelsea's apartment waiting for her to open the door. He heard the click of the lock and saw the door swing open. But Chelsea wasn't standing there, a very tanned man with long hair was.


"Can I help you?" he said with a strange accent.


"Uh, is Chelsea here?" Cole asked still looking the man over, he was also a little larger than him. He couldn't really see how she could be attracted to him.


"She is, but she's sleeping." he said starting to look confused.


"Oh, well can you tell her to call me when she wakes up?" Cole said starting to get irritated.


"Who are you?" he raising an eyebrow.


"Cole." he sighed "Just tell her to call me." he said turning and leaving.


He didn't quite understand why it bothered him so much that Chelsea had a boyfriend. Even if he was incredibly much better looking than him. It shouldn't bother him that much, since he was about to get married to the woman of his dreams. Maybe what bothered him was that normally he and Chelsea would talk about these things. She'd tell him about a bad date, he'd tell her about a fight with him and Carly. And then they'd-, that's why it was bothering him so. The fact that she could be doing what they did with another man. Even though he knew she probably didn't care since he was the one getting married. And she was happily planning his wedding, and working closely with the woman he would come to her sad and miserable about.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rion," Chelsea sighed as she looked at the arrangement of flowers on her coffee table the following morning. He wasn't there when she woke up, the note said he had to get to work. Apparently Cole had come to investigate her, Carly must have told him that she was seeing some one. Not that it mattered, Cole was getting married, Chelsea was free to see whoever she wanted whenever she wanted. And she wasn't going to call him to explain that to him either.

"So, what'd you do with Rion that would make him send that big thing a flowers? Huh?" Tori asked plopping down beside her on the couch.

"We ate lunch, then fell asleep in my bed. I'm quite surprised you didn't peek in on us when you came home." Chelsea smiled still looking at the handwritten card.

"You're smitten." Tori said slurping on her coffee.

"I suppose so." she smiled.

"Pft, uh no. More like totally are so, which I think is a good thing. At least he's not a whore, unlike some people we know." Tori said before sipping on her coffee again.

"Well, that's what Cole wanted. And I'm truly happy for him, even more happy that he finally made up his damn mind." She said frustrated at the fact that it had taken him that long. She sighed as she realized Rion would be expecting her in about 20 minutes, and all she'd done was shower.

"So, what are you and Rion doing tonight?" Tori said imitating the way he rolled his r's a little too much.

"I don't know, he just told me to meet him at the park."

"Bet you guys have some fun." she laughed waggling her eyebrows. Chelsea threw a pillow at her as Tori continued to cackle, and she went to finish getting ready for another date with Rion.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cole spotted Chelsea and her boyfriend as soon as they walked into the restaurant. She seemed to glow, that normally means 2 things, they either had sex or he told her he loved her. Hopefully it was neither, for the fact that they had only been dating for a few weeks according to Carly.

"Oh wow, I knew Chelsea had a boyfriend but I didn't know he looked like that." Carly smirked then looked at Cole's frustrated face.

"What's the matter baby doll?" she asked taking him out of his angry thoughts that Chelsea didn't even talk to him about her new boyfriend.

"Nothing, whens our food going to get here?" Cole said biting off a piece of bread. He turned and saw that Chelsea and her boyfriend were staring at each other. Holding hands, Chelsea had that dreamy look on her face he would know he's seen it many times. And he'd often been the cause of it those many times, but now he wasn't. And again it was pulling at his insides, maybe it wouldn't be if she had told him herself about this boyfriend.

"Cole, are you going to eat?" Carly said snapping him out of his thoughts again, and also making him realize that his food had been sitting in front of him.

"Yeah." He said picking up his fork and smiling at his fiance.