Where Have You Been

At Your Place In 10

Rion and Chelsea walked slowly back to her apartment from yet another wonderful date. And once again she didn't have to think about the dreadful wedding she was planning for her best friend. They reached the door in a comfortable silence, and she turned to Rion to tell him goodnight.


"You, uh, I could let you tell me goodnight and be on my way." he said pushing her back against her door.


"You could." she breathed as his lips were dangerously close to hers.


"But, goodnight is getting how do you say? Ah, played out." he grinned as Chelsea let out a shallow breath.


"So what are you going to do about it?"


"Make this more exciting." he said in a low voice so close now if she licked her lips, which she wanted to do badly, she'd lick his as well.


"By?" she said licking her lips, triggering the full blown passionate kiss. He pushed harder up against the wall as his hands roamed all over her body. Causing a moan to escape from the back of her throat, and her arms to wrap around his neck to pull him closer.


"Ahem." they heard from behind them, Chelsea peeked over Rion's broad shoulders and saw Mrs. Hilderman. A rich senior citizen who obviously forgot what it was like to be young. Chelsea fumbled in her purse as Rion began to chuckle,


"Stop that." she whispered "Goodnight Mrs. Hilderman." Chelsea said meekly as she turned away from Rion's snickers and unlocked her door. When they got inside she locked them again,


"That wasn't funny," Chelsea began but was stopped by his lips capturing hers making her fall limp in his arms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You should go." Chelsea giggled as Rion continued to nuzzle her neck.

"Why? Do you have something to do today?" he mumbled as he pulled her closer then it hit Chelsea.

"Oh my God yes I do! Shit, Carly and Cole's wedding planning." she shot up out of her bed and looked at the clock. It was 9:00 she had an hour to get ready to meet Carly. Not that she was particularly enthused about it, but she couldn't let Cole down. She turned on her shower, and stuck her head out her bathroom doorway.

"Rion, I'm sorry but I have to get ready and go to work."

"I understand." he said as she saw he had already put his pants on, and was looking for his shirt. "Where is my-", Chelsea pointed down the hall where it was still laying from last night. He grinned, and walked to her.

"Until tomorrow?" he smiled before placing a kiss on her lips.

"I'll call you as soon as I can." she grinned as he kissed her again and walked away picking up his shirt and slipping it on as he went down the hall. She turned around and pulled off her tank and boy shorts and hopped in her steaming shower, screaming as soon as that scolding water hit her skin.
This could only be the start of a great day.