I Want You To Know

episode o2.

Fae bolted upward at the sudden vibration in her back pocket, it was her phone. She shifted her body to pull the phone out of her pocket. There was a murmured protest at her movements. “Who is it?” Chuck asked in a half slur, half mumble.

She looked at the caller ID. “Shit, it’s my aunt,” she lightly nudged the boy’s head off her stomach and made her way the bathroom that belonged to the penthouse Plaza suite she was in.

The group had somehow made their way back to Chuck’s suite to continue the party with a couple more joints and a few glasses of scotch. Not her favorite, but she hadn’t felt that familiar burn of alcohol go down her throat in months, so it suited her for the time being.

She pressed the ‘answer’ button to her phone. “Hello?” she said, trying to hide the slight slur in her voice as well as she could.

“Fae, my God, where are you?”

Fae thought up an excuse quickly. “Oh, I’m so sorry that I didn’t call you, Aunt Alice. I got caught up in window shopping, and I’m planning on catching a movie soon.

“I see,” her aunt answered, sounding appeased. “Well next time window shopping won’t do, we’ll go out and get you a whole new wardrobe!” Aunt Alice said, sounding much too excited at just the idea of shopping.

Fae rolled her eyes. “Sounds like a plan, I’ll be home around one, it’s a hella long movie and I plan on getting food afterward.” What a lie.

“Okay dear,” her aunt said, “just don’t be home any later than that.”

Fae hung up the phone after saying a short goodbye and walked back into the living area of the suite. The boy she met in the park was now sitting up. He held a glass out to her, the golden liquid sloshing around in it.

“Now where were we?”

Fae opened her mouth to respond when a voice from the other side or the suite yelled something everyone wanted to hear. “Another round!”

Soon the tray prepared by the ground floor bar was passed to Fae and Chuck. Fae reached for a small glass of amber liquid and tipped the glass back, letting it flood her throat. She swallowed it quickly, Chuck following suit.

Fae smirked and scooted closer to Chuck on the couch. “You know,” she whispered into his ear, “you’re pretty cute.”

Chuck smirked. “Is that so?” Chuck replied slyly, running his hand up her stocking thigh.

She nodded, placed a feather-light kiss on the base of his neck. “Mmm-hmm.”

Chuck turned his head to meet her gaze. She sucked in her breath and looked into his chocolate eyes. Their lips met.

Fae opened her eyes lazily. Instinctively, she reached over for her phone and looked at the clock on her phone. It read 12:50.
“Shit!”

The person she was sharing the bed with rustled and groaned. “Wha-at?” he slurred.

“Sorry Chace-”

“It’s Chuck.”

“Yeah, sorry Chuck, but I have to go,” she jumped up from the bed and pulled her dress over her, then shrugged into her coat. She picked up her stockings laying in the floor and shoved them in to her bag, then she slung the bag over her shoulder.

“I’ll see you around,” she said then left the room. After a moment Chuck heard the penthouse door click shut.

“I’ll see you around?” he questioned to himself, a puzzled look still hanging on his face. Why did Chuck Bass feel in the wrong position?

Bass’ New Beauty?

Now, I know I wasn’t the only one seeing a flustered raven-haired girl leaving the Palace, hailing a cab to get the hell out of dodge. Was this the same girl that entered earlier that afternoon with none other than our own Chuck Bass?

Where’s Blair in all of this, busy with Nate? Has our poor Bass realed in himself a new catch?

You know I’ll be watching

XOXO, Gossip Girl
♠ ♠ ♠
it's draggy, as they usually are. just wait.

comments, subsriptions? you know i love 'em.