Diaries of a Nine-year Old

Chapter 2

"Right here, sweetie." An unfamiliar masculine voice whispered in my left ear making every hair in my body rise. I froze.

"911, what's your emergency?" a woman's voice rang in my right ear.

"Hang up." He whispered in my ear again extending his right arm around me and putting a sharp silver blade to my neck. I took in a deep breath. My eyes stung. My body shook. I gulped. I hung up.

"Good girl." His left hand reached for a strand of my hair and pulled it behind my ear.

"What do you want?" I managed to let out. A wicked laugh came out of him, then came a wet feeling against my ear followed by the realization of what he was doing.

"Yummy!" he moaned in pleasure.

"Please," I stopped to catch a breath "please don’t!" I let out a sob.

"Don’t what?" I felt the force pulling me behind by my hair before the pang of pain hit me; it was the fear that made me scream. Not the pain.

"Shush..." he smiled maliciously "Don’t worry. You'll like this. I promise." The sound of laughter erupted out of him. I thought I'd heard a small sob, but I couldn’t concentrate on anything. His hands were on my knees slowly riding up my skirt. He got closer to me, and the knife pushed against my skin, I fell back on the ground and he ended up on top of me as his hands rode up my thighs even more. He forced my skirt up and then tried to unzip his pants with one hand. I looked away and pleaded. My eyes rested on a brick that was not too far from me. My pleading subconsciously stopped. I tried to reach to the brick, but the knife suddenly pushed against my skin more threateningly.

"Don’t think about it, sweetie" he smirked sadistically "That is if you wanna keep your life." He twisted the knife ominously against my skin till it stung. He stopped, but I felt the blood trickling down my neck and disappearing into my hair. I squeezed my eyes shut letting out every pleading sentence I could think of. Oh god. Please. I'm begging you. Don’t do this. Why god, why?

It was as though he wasn’t hearing me, as though no one could. Only I could. It was like I was muted. Like one of those helpless dreams where you scream but nothing comes out. You run but you're going nowhere.

I was naked; he'd managed to take my skirt off, so was he. I turned my head; my cheek touched the ground. The little boy struggled to push the heavy sliding-door shut. He sobbed.

"Henry, come over here!" the man called to him. He did as told.

"Stop crying!" he pointed a finger at him threateningly, the knife still at my throat. The boy nodded.

"Hold her leg." He pulled my left leg up and handed it to him.

"No!" I screamed and pulled my leg away. The boy wasn’t strong enough.

"Hush!" he yelled at me impatiently "Scream again, and I'll rip your mouth open from ear to ear! You hear me?" I bit both my lips shut and nodded letting out a panicked, muffled sob. He pulled my leg up again and handed it to him. The boy hugged it as tight as he could. He raised his elbow and wiped his running nose with his sleeves. His father pushed him away making me spread my leg.

"Good boy." He said. His right hand was still against my neck, and his left hand pushed my right leg away.

"Please! Please! Oh god! Please!" I pleaded, but there was Nothing. Henry sobbed. His tears landed on the leg he hugged tightly.

"Watch, Son." His father said. I looked at him through blurry eyes horrifically.
"Mimi." I heard a familiar voice. I shivered.

"Watch, Son!" his voice was impatient. The boy looked, his eyes red, his nostrils quivering, and his lips trembling. The father let out an excited laugh.

I felt the pang of pain as he forced himself inside of me. I let out a muffled scream. I rose up in pain. His knife dug into my throat. He moaned.

I couldn’t breathe as he forced himself in me over and over again. I stopped screaming, let go of every muscle in me, exhaled once, and laid back. I looked to my side again. My cheek touched the ground. He was pushing himself in me faster and faster. His moaning got louder and louder. Till it all went into an echoed blurry vision.

"Mimi." I heard that voice call to me again, "Do you wanna play, sweetie?"

"No, no, no…" I pushed my head against the floor hurting myself like I wanted to distract myself from all the other pain; any pain, but that pain.

I took in one deep breath to let out one final scream; I didn’t care if he was going to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment, or subcsribe if you want, quite honestly I dont mind both, they both unbelievably help me to update sooner.