Torn Between Two Ways

The First Day of School

Image

I had just gotten to the school. It still smelled like books and old people. I got to my locker and opened it. Suddenly I was pushed into my locker and heard the words' emo freak'. I turned to see Nicole and Helen the two preppiest ( sluttiest) girls in the school.
" Hey you stupid sluts leave her alone!" A voice yelled. I looked down the hall and saw John Way running down the hall, screaming his head off. The girls screamed and run away. John stopped running, walked over to me, and leaned on the locker next to mine.
" Thanks John," I said. " Hey John where is Mikey?" I knew being the bad boy John did something to Mikey (his twin brother).
" You really want to know?"
" Yes."
" Are you really really sure."
" John cut the bullshit and tell me!"
" OK, I left before he was done."
" John I'm going to kill you!" I yelled at him and I slapped his arm. Something caught my eye. I looked over John's shoulder and saw Mikey walking up to us, out of breath and tired.
" John," he took a breath in." I'm going to tell mom what you did," Mikey said.
" Whatever," John said. The warning bell rang and Mikey and I panicked. John stayed calm cause he is always late to class. I closed my locker and hurried to my math class. I sat in my spot( the corner) and started to draw in my notebook. Mr. Cibor ( aka Mr. Asshole) came in and started to talk about equations. I fell asleep and got detention. I went to my 2nd hour which is science. Social studies was next, then lunch( detention), and last but not least language arts. I got home and saw beer cans everywhere. I knew my dad was drunk and I knew I was going to get hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please and please subscribe
S aka chemicalgirl210
P.S sorry it's short and bad i didn't have that much time to write it