Torn Between Two Ways

Goodbye Cruel World

Why didn’t she tell me sooner. Man I am so dumb that I didn’t see it before. Why does she trust Mikey more then me, I’m trustworthy.
Mom made Anna show her the marks. Anna took her shirt off and showed us her back. It was covered in scars. What did that asshole do to her? If I ever get my hands on him, I will kill him.
“ What happened?” Mikey asked.
“ My dad got so wasted and so violent he whipped me with his belt,” Anna replied. She started to sob so Mikey walked over and gave Anna a hug while she cried on his shoulder. Mom went down stairs to call Officer Walker who I knew pretty well. I went down stairs and into the bathroom right as the tears started to come down my cheeks. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw me being pathetic. I started to get pissed and broke the mirror with my fist which hurt but I didn’t care. I grabbed a piece of glass and started to slit my wrists. I laid there on the floor of the bathroom while my blood was on the floor. I started to feel lightheaded. I hope they enjoy life without me. Mikey came bursting through the door of the bathroom just as I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am sooooooooo sorry its short its just i'm not really feeling to good and i have major writers block
please comment
i'm going to take a little break from this story so waterqueen07 will take over updating