Torn Between Two Ways

Boring School

Image

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. I got out of my bed( a bunk bed and yes I'm sharing a room with Mikey) and picked up the alarm clock. Took out one of the ear plugs in my brother's ears and stuck the alarm clock close to his ear. ( While it was still going off.) He screamed like a little girl.
" John why did you do that?" Mikey asked.
" Because I wanted to cry baby," I replied. " Why do you wear ear plugs?"
" Because you snore." I ignored that and walked into the bathroom( that was connected to our room). I turned on the CD player and Smashing Pumpkins came on. I turned it up full blast to annoy my mom. I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. The hot water felt good on my skin. I got out and wrapped a towel around my bottom half. I bumped into Mikey as I was walking out of the bathroom. I heard the door shut and knew Mikey was going to take a shower. I got dressed in a Misfits T-shirt, black baggy pants, and the shitty boots my mom brought me( I am never letting my mom buy me clothes ever again). I took a look at the clock and saw I still had some time so I decided to play a trick on Mikey. I quietly opened the bathroom door and took his glasses. I had put them somewhere he would never look. I walked out to the dining room and saw a already poured bowl of cereal. I took it, sat on the couch, and started eating it.
" Hey has anybody seen my glasses?! Mikey shouted from down the hall. I chuckled.
" John that was my breakfast!" A voice shouted at me. I looked over my shoulder to see my older brother Gerard ( man did he look mad).
" You snooze you lose," I said. He walked up to me and knocked the bowl out of my hands ( luckily none of it got on me) then stormed off. I got up, grabbed my car keys, and walked out of the house so I don't have to clean up the mess. I got into my car and took off. I looked over at my rear-view and saw Mikey running after me ( cause I'm his ride to school). I laughed until I got to the school. I walked into the school and saw Anna ( my best friend) being pushed into her locker by two of the sluttiest girl in school. I started running down the hall towards them.
" Hey you stupid sluts leave her alone!" I shouted at them. The sluts screamed and ran away. I stopped running and walked over to her. I leaned on the locker next to hers and looked at how beautiful she was.
" Thanks John. Hey John where is Mikey?" She asked. I knew if I told her she would get mad.
" You really want to know?" I asked.
" Yes."
" Are you really really sure?"
" John cut the bullshit and tell me!"
" I left before he was done."
" John I'm going to kill you!" She shouted and hit my shoulder ( which hurt). She looked over my shoulder and I followed her gaze. I saw Mikey walking over to us, out of breath and tired.
" John," he took a breath in. " I'm going to tell mom what you did."
" Whatever," was all I said. The warning bell rang and Mikey and Anna panicked. Anna got her books and left. Mikey opened up his locker and I pushed him into it. I closed the locker door and locked it. The final bell rang. I waited a few seconds and walked into my first hour. Mr. Robinson( the teacher) looked up from his paperwork.
" John one more tardy and I have to give you detention," he said.
" Whatever." I sat in my seat( in the back of the classroom) and started passing notes between my friends while Mr. Robinson wasn't looking. 2nd hour was language arts. Then math, science. At lunch I tried to sit as far away as I could from Mikey. Last is social studies. I left the school( without Mikey because he had chess club) and drove home. I walked into the house and into my room. I laid on my bed and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe
i hope this chapter is better then my last one