Torn Between Two Ways

Everything is Wrong

I woke up to somebody screaming. It was faint at first because I was still unconscious but as I kept creeping into reality it grew louder. I realized it was Mikey screaming. I shot straight up as soon as I realized that but I stopped my head from hitting the bunk above me. I looked to my right and saw Mikey jumping down from his bunk. I looked up to see a dark brown spot on the wood that holds up Mikey's bunk. ' That's disgusting' I thought. I bolted from the bed and fell to the floor. I stood up and looked at Mikey’s bunk. It was soaking wet. Rage started to build up in me as soon as I saw the glass laying on Mikey’s bed. I walked over to John’s sleeping bag and kicked where I thought his balls were. I knew I hit the target because John groaned in pain.
“ What was that for?” He asked.
“ That’s for being an asshole and making your brother wet his bed!” I shouted at him. “ Will it kill you to be nice to him for once in your life?”
“ You want me to nice?” He said while glaring at me. “ Go tell Mikey not to use his toothpaste and tooth brush.”
“ Why?”
“ Because I used his tooth brush to clean the toilet and for the tooth paste, it’s not really tooth paste.”
“ That’s disgusting!” He shrugged. I ran out of the room and didn’t stop until I reached the door to the bathroom. I knocked.
“ Yeah?” Came Mikey’s voice.
“ You okay in there?”
“ Yeah, I’m fine.”
“ Okay well don’t brush your teeth.”
“ Why?” He asked.
“ Because John did something to your tooth paste and washed the toilet with your tooth brush.” I explained.
“ He did what?!” Mikey shouted then stormed out of the bathroom. I really hope they don’t kill each other. I heard groans and screams coming from John’s and Mikey’s room. I ran back to the room to see Mikey on the floor clutching his stomach. I ran over to him and kneeled down beside him.
“ Dipshit if you ever punch me again I will hurt you worst then that!” Shouted a voice. I looked up to see John red faced and blood coming from his nose.
“ John why do you always have to be a dickhead?” I asked.
“ I don’t know. It’s just the way I am.”
“ What is with all this noise?” Mrs. Way asked as she walked through the door. When she saw Mikey lying on the floor her eyes almost bugged out of her head. She ran to him and helped him up.
“ Jonathan Mitchell Way, you are grounded for a month.” Mrs. Way shouted at John before taking Mikey to the living room. He just stood there with his mouth hanging open. He snapped out of his shock and started to look confused.
“ But momma, he started it,” John said as he walked out of the room. I just sat there on the floor staring out the window. ‘At this rate they will never be able to help me’ I thought. I touched the bruise that was on my cheek and yesterday flashed before my eyes. A shiver went down my spot as I remembered the way he looked that day. I sighed and stood up. I walked out the room and sat on the couch between Mikey and John. We watched the Spongebob marathon for a couple of hours until there was a pounding at the door and I knew who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update school as been taking up much of my time
please comment