Black Coffee and Mayfair Cigarettes

Rotten Lies.

The Clashes 'Rudie Can't Fail' blares from Tré’s pocket and I grin and start head banging.

"Hold on," Tré says and digs out his phone from his pocket.

"Hey.. Mike, great," Tré says and makes a face and I laugh.

"Huh? Oh I think you'll want to meet her. Trust me, you won't believe me until you meet her no matter how much I fucking tried. " Tré says and I laugh rolling my eyes.

"Yeah. Well we're almost home. Yeah, seen you in about 5 minutes. Yes she’s hot. Yes she’s almost over age. She’s 17 Mike. No I haven't had sex with her. Mike I'll be able to talk to you about her in 5 minutes. OK her names Logan. Goodbye Mike," Tré finally says and shuts his phone. I laugh at him and he shakes his head. I look out the window and realize that we're driving into snob hill. I look at Tré then look out the window. No fucking way. He laughs at my facial expression.

"I know. I know. Hey we're here!" He says excitedly and I laugh at him jumping up and down in his seat. He practically jumps out the car and I pay the taxi driver, grabbing my beat up bag. I get Tré’s suitcase as he bolts into the house. I sigh shaking my head, dragging the heavy suitcase. Soon a man with brown messy hair and bright blue eyes comes out and takes the suitcase.

"Hey thanks," I say and look into his blue eyes and I grin like a stupid idiot that I am. He smiles back at me and helps me inside. I stare around me in awe at this one big house.

"This... is... fucking... huge," I say finally and Mike laughs lightly.

"So what’s your name?" Mike asks and I hold out my hand grinning.

"Logan Rotten Montgomery,” I say and he cocks an eyebrow.

"My mum was a massive Sex Pistols fan," I say and he nods in understanding. I go to the front door and he stops me.

"Where you going?" he asks and I pull out a packet of cigarettes.

"For a smoke. I'm dying for one." I say and pull one out with my lighter. He nods and opens the front door. I lean against one of the pillars holding up the balcony thing and take a long draw. God I fucking needed that. I stare up at the stars and I hear the screech of tires in front of the drive. I stare in disbelief. OK they must be in a hurry.... A man gets out the car and bolts it up the drive. I drop my fag as I dodge out the way of his attack. I grab him by his shirt. He’s a little dizzy from the fall.

"Hey man I’ve had a rough night as it is. Don't you fucking start," I growl and help him to his feet. I look into his eyes and I start trembling. Those green eyes are like a mirror to mine.

"B-Billie Joe?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, why the fuck are you here?" he asks and I spark up a fag shaking. I exhale deeply and offer him one. Suspiciously he takes one and I hold out my lighter. He sparks up and stares at me. Black shaggy hair, piercing green eyes, black baggy jeans, white Ramones tee shirt and a leather jacket similar to mine. Its too unlikely that its not him. My dad.

"Trust me, once I tell you this, you'll never believe me." I say and he stares at me. Mike bursts through the front door and grabs me.

"Tell me its lies! Tell me she isn't dying! Tell me you're not his daughter!" Mike screams and I cry in pain. My goddamn ribs. I can't breathe. Billie knocks Mike away from me and I crash to my hands and knees gasping for air.

"Mike what the fuck are you doing?!" Billie shouts surprised at his tranquil friend's outburst. Shakily I get to my feet with Billie's help. I take another 2 tablets and the pain dims.

"Tell him! Tell him who you are!" Mike spits and I gulp holding my ribs. I take my hands away and stare at the ground in shame.

"Billie Joe. I'm your daughter," I whisper and he stares at me in disbelief. He forces a laugh and looks at Mike then me.

"You guys are kidding right?" He asks and he knows by our facial expression that we're not lying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh.