The Night That Never Should Have Happened

Chapter 11.

Jasper.....
Jasper....
no answer, where was he? i had walked into the bedroom to find him missing. But there on the bed was a note and a baby. I looked at the baby and she had huge blue eyes just like jasper and some of his tufty black hair. i then picked up the note and read.

Paige,
im sorry but i had to leave the baby reminded me so much of you and i cant be with you anylonger.
im sorry Jasper...


i felt tears starting to flow from my eyes. Then the baby started crying. I picked her up and held her close then ran out of my room and to the stairs but stood frozen at the top. Because at the bottom there was a lifeless body. Jaspers' Body..
"JASPER!" i called franticly shaking him.
"JASPER WAKE UP PLEASE!" i wrapped my arms around him and when i removed them my hands were covered in blood.he wasnt breathing and the baby wouldn't stop crying, i couldn't stop crying. Suddenly sam appeared.
"oh sam, please help me please," but sam just stood there laughing at me


I awoke in a cold sweat, shaking all over with the images of jasper's lifeless body in my hands, Sam laughing at me. Never again would i sleep, Never again would i leave jasper alone.
After all it was our wedding day......
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a short one.
Justa teaser before the final Chapter =]
Please comment
x