The Night That Never Should Have Happened

Chapter 3.

I heard foot steps walking towards me and Jasper and i peeped out from beneath my hoodie. I wished i hadn't. I hid my head again as he spoke. "Hey, Jasper how are you mate? havn't seen you in ages." Jasper looked round from trying to find out what was wrong with me and stood up. "oh hey sam, yeah im good thanks, sorry i couldn't come to your party had to work and all" I heard him laugh. Please don't say anything i thought just carry on with your day. "yeah it was good wasn't it Paige, i'm supprised she hasn't told you about it actually." i felt my stomach drop this was it the moment he was going to tell and i was going to lose everything. The only thing that kept me alive. My Jasper.

"oh is that right babe?" i looked up at him and smiled. Lie was i all i could think of. "yeah it was fun" i replied standing up. "so how did it go, what went on?" Jasper started questioning. Before i could even open my mouth to reply sam said "well you know the usual drink, kiss a few girls, wake up the next morning to find your house trashed and not remembering anything." "ohh, so it was fun then" Jasper teased. "yeah" both me and Sam replied. thank god for that, he forgot everything about last night. "Jasper, Jasper" Tilly's voice was heard over the crowded store. "ahh looks like she needs help chosing for her brother again, sometimes i wonder whether its worth being his best mate haha, cya soon sam" "yeah cya mate" Sam replied. With that i watched Jasper disapear before my eyes into the croud.

"Right, i best follow him, ill cya around Sam" i started to walk away when i felt his hand grab my arm and pull me back. "Sam what are you doing?" i questioned. "i wanted a hug dummy, all friends should get hugs" i blushed "oh" i laughed maybe everything would be alright now, after all he doesn't remeber anything about last night. i stepped closer to hug him and he pulled me towards him. He bent his head foward so i could feel his hot breath in my ear. then he whispered "did you really think that i had forgotten about last night? that was possibly one of the best nights ever. i really do like you Paige and last night i found out that you liked me to" i froze, no i dont like him. "sam i..i dont like you. i just kissed you because i was drunk" i tryed to pull out of the hug but sam held me closer. "don't deny it, we both know that you like me" He then looked around and pulled my face so i could see him and he pecked me on the lips. "ill cya around gawjus" He then walked away and left be standing there speachless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i know its only short but my minds gone blank and dunno what to write lol
Please leave comments :D
xx