The Night That Never Should Have Happened

Chapter 6.

"just go into the lounge ill be in, in a minuet" sam said as he turned into his kitchen. I carried on up the hall and walked into the lounge, walked over to his sofa and sat down. Sam walked in with a class of water and handed it to me. "i thought that you might need a drink"
"er...thanks" i faked a smile took a sip and put the cup on the floor. "so erm what did you need to speak to me about?" i questioned.
"well it was about the other night actually" he moved a little closer to me.
"what about it?" i looked into sam's eyes and saw they were actually really wow. there wasn't anyother word for it. "well i just want to know for certain, did you mean it when you said that you didn't like me" he put his hand onto my leg i went to move it away but he pushed my hand away. "why don't you drink some more of your drink?"

"why what have you done to it" i tried to look for some kind of flicker in his eyes to tell if he was lying or not. " i havn't done anything to it" i picked it up and started to drink. it tasted kinda funny but sam told me that it was a special forgien water, he even went to the kitchen and brought back the bottle i read it and tasted it. sure enough it was the water. so i drank the water and put the glass down. i started to feel sick. "er, sam its making me feel ill"

"ohh sorry come here ill make it better" he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him and our lips met. they started moving together. and though i dont know why i didn't pull away but kept at it. his hands moved to the bottom of my top and he pulled it off. "err sam what are youu doing"
"im just doing what we both want" he pulled of his top and layed on me pinning me down so i couldnt move. he started undoing my trousers when my phone fell out of my pocket and turned itself on and something finaly clicked in my head. "SAM, NO" i tried to push him off but he wouldn't move. "Sam get off me now!" i kneed him in between his legs he bend up in agony and fell off the sofa and me sideways.

i quickly pulled my clothes back on and grabbed my phone and ran out the door. Sam managed to run after me and shouted at me to come back. but i carried on runing and didn't stop till i got back to my flat. i typed Jasper's number into my phone and he answered.
"Hey babe, are you finished now"
"finished? what are you on bout"
"at the hospital"
"oh, right yeah sorry yeah i got kicked out early because she... she fell asleep and the nurses said she needed the rest. so im at home now sorry"
"oh thats ok hun, ill leave mum's now then and ill meet youu back at the flat"
"ok, see you soon"
"i love you"
"you too bye" i ended the call.

i went into my room took all my clothes of and grabbed a towel and got into the shower. i needed to wash away the evidence. as i got out of the shower i sat infront of my mirror. My dark hair was a mess so i put it up in a bun out of my face. it was then that i saw it. A huge love bite on my neck. what was i going to do. i opened my draw and took out my foundation and started plastering it on over the bite. thats when i heard his keys in the door. "hey im home" he called up the stairs. "ok im in my room"
Jasper appeared at my door minuets later. i managed to hid the bite put my make up away and start to get dressed and was pulling on my trousers when he walked over to me and pushed me onto the bed.

"Paige i love you and i want you right now" he then pounced onto me and started kissing me passionatly.
i kissed back half heartedly. then i gave in he was just to good a kisser
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i didnt really know where im going with this lol
all i know is how im gonna end it
please give your comments.
xx