The Night That Never Should Have Happened

Chapter 8.

For weeks after me and Tilly looked through bridal magazines.

The wedding was set for next month the day after my birthday. and i had so much to get ready. Me and Tilly had found the perfect dress and we had booked an appointment at the shop to have a fitting. Jasper begged to come along but i strickly told him no as he wasn't allowed to see me in my dress and plus i was sending him into work.

So the morning of my dress fitting i kissed Jasper goodbye and sent him to work then made a cup of tea and took it into Tillys room.

"morning tilly i've brought you a cup of tea, best get up and ready then we can go get my dress" my voice extatic with excitment.

"ok,ok Paige ill get up ill meet you downstairs in bout 20mins" Tilly replied groggily and she took the tea off me and began to drink.

I left her to get ready and went into the lounge, i was sat in the lounge watching tv when my phone vibrated

1 New Message

i opened the messgae and found it was from sam. my stomach turned over and i suddenly felt sick, why was i going through this mariage thing when i was the one who couldn't be trusted. i had gone behind Jaspers back and... i didnt even wanna say it in my head let alone outloud .

why,why,why was i putting Jasper through this. What will i do when i get to the alter and he ask's Jasper if he will trust me Jasper will say yes, no knowing, not knowing how wrong he is. it will kill him

Begrudgingly i opened the message.

Hey babe, fancy meeting up i know you ran out last time but i promise its just to talk this time.
Love Sam xxx


without realising what i was doing i had sent a reply to him telling him that i would be at his house after my dress fitting.

Then tilly came downstairs and we were on our way to the bridal shop.

'The dress was shown to me and i feel inlove instantly. with tilly's help i put it on and it felt amazing. the pure white material with the lace bodice and the long veil was perfect. my life couldn't get anybetter. i had an amazing fiance soon to be husband. i had perfect life and friends. then it dawned on me...Sam

An hour later i had bought the dress and was back at home. then i told tilly i was goingout to get invites to the wedding and ill be back about 5 and hour before Jasper.

twenty minuets later i was knocking on Sam's door yet again.Why did i do this to myself? i found myself thinking. seconds later i heard footsteps and sam appeared at the door with a girl who i remembered from my old college.

"hi sam, hi lisa" i said as i stepped over the freshold. i heard a hi mumbled from lisa and then sam whispered something in her ear. She suddenely stood up and stormed out the room and out the front door.

"What did you say to her!" i asked.

"oh nothing dont worry, its you that i want to talk to but first" he moved and sat next to me and pressed his lips to mine. I knew i should resist but suddenly my body shut down and i couldnt move a single muscle. Instead i just kissed back....

Beep Beep.. 1 New Messgae

I broke away from sam. Lent over the sofa to my jacket that was on the floor took out my phone and read the message.

Paige, its Tilly where are you its half 5..... call me when you get this

Oh..... Guilt struck my body and i collapsed into the sofa, i had been here for two hours and had been kissing sam. i hated myself for it. I will have to tell Jasper have to.

"sorry sam but i have to go, i can't ever see you again. im getting married to Jasper thats what i came her to tell you but well... er kinda got distracted"

"oh....umm" sam was speechless.

i got up stormed out his front door and stormed down the street for the second time month...
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i this probaly wont make sense at all
my brain has gone caput and i cant think of anything
please comment
x