Ways to Kill a Man... Or Torture or Maim Him...

Chapter 4

31. Hit him with a chain whip a few times, or until all flesh removed...
32. Execute him on public display using an old fashioned guillotine...
33. Place parts of him in a foot press and slowly twist closed until pain is unbearable, then axe off crushed limbs...
34. Strap him to a heretics fork and slowly tilt head forward, driving the fork up through the base of the skull and into the sturnum...
35. Place them on a Judas' cradle (sharp pyramid object that the victim is sat upon) just to hear them scream before completely impaling them on a similar but sharper object...
36. Use an iron sprinkler to burn the victim with either boiling oil, molten metal, tar or other such substances before completely impaling them in a vat of melted substance...
37. Put him on a rack and slowly and torturously rip him apart...
38. Place his arms and legs in spanish boots, and then slowly crush the limbs until bones broken or crushed...
39. Place them on a spanish donkey (sharp piece of either wood or metal that the victim sits astride on) and add immense weight to their feet, thus, causing them to be sliced in half up the middle...
40. Hnag them up by the soft fleshy parts of their body using a witches or spanish spider (giant clamp with sharp teeth), before torturing them i.e. cutting off extremities or slowly burning them above a fire pit...