I'll Justify My Reasons With Your Blood

Image

Image

A long time ago, much too many years to count, a Vampire clan under the name of Shadows gained control over the entire Vampire species. At first, everything was perfectly fine…well, until a secret was revealed that showed the clan’s abuse of power. Another clan, the Leto Clan, bravely stepped forward and overthrew the evil leaders. Since then, the Leto’s have maintained control and helped to keep the vampires peaceful and non-murderous. But in 2008, all that shall change.

The offspring of the Shadows and Leto clans live in today’s world. Matt Shadows and his friends have created a vicious gang of vampires who go against the code and murder humans for fun. They want to regain control of the vampires, so what do they do? They target the Leto’s. Jared, the eldest, is the heir to the throne and is well aware of it. Shannon, the middle son, has sworn to be Jared’s right hand man. And last but not least, Nikki, the youngest daughter, has no clue what’s going on. For some inexplicable reason, she was not born a vampire and has no clue about the war amongst her family. This makes her the most vulnerable, and the main target in the Leto family. Can the Leto’s maintain their peaceful reign, or will Shadows and his ruthless gang bring out a new era of dark times onto the world?

Rated (R) for language, violence, graphic detail, blood, sex, and other disturbing elements