I'll Justify My Reasons With Your Blood

Don't Forget: Lock The Doors

Once again, I was completely enveloped in this silence. The room I was currently sitting in was completely sound and bullet proof. I had no idea whether that man was still in my house or not. Hell, I didn’t even know if he was the only one in my house or not.

Well I guess it doesn’t really matter. I’m safe where I’m at and I know that there’s no way they’ll ever be able to find me here. They can take or destroy whatever they want because we have more than enough money in the bank to rebuild three of our current house. Although something tells me that they weren’t here for possessions.

I glanced around this room and noticed that it looked similar too one of those padded white rooms that they put the straight-jacket psychos in on TV, except the floor in this room was metal, and very uncomfortable. Jared may be smart…but seriously, why would he make the walls more comfortable than the damn floor?! This was the only room in the entire house that still had a functioning unit of electricity because it’s run on a generator. There was a refrigerator in the corner, and that’s about all that was in this room.

What am I supposed to do for who knows how long I’ll be stuck in here?! I kept trying my best to keep myself distracted, but in reality it wasn’t working so well. My back was still stinging a bit where all the glass was. And in some places I could feel the blood seep through the bandages. Oh well, I know that I’m safe in here and that they won’t be able to find me.

*M. Shadows’ POV*

This girl must be retarded if she thinks that running into a closet could possibly save her from me. I tugged on the doorknob, not surprised to see it locked. I began using a portion of my strength to break down the wood on the door. I heard some movement going on inside the closet, although I really have no clue what she could be doing.

By the time I had finally broken down the door enough, I pulled the door off its hinges to reveal…an empty closest. Where the hell did she go? Of all the vampires that I know, I know for a fact that none of them have the ability to disappear. She must’ve somehow escaped to a secret room.

Without wasting anymore time, I ran downstairs to find the others. “Zacky, do you still have the floor plans for this house?”I asked.

He nodded and pulled the rolled up paper out of his inner coat pocket. “I just need to see the basement level,” I said, saving him some trouble.

“What’s so special about the basement?” Rev asked.

“That’s what I’m trying to figure out. The bitch hid in a closet and then by the time I opened the door she was gone. I think she somehow escaped to a secret room.”

Zacky glanced over the plan. “I think you may be right. There’s a room here that’s called out as ‘undefined space.’ My best bet is that that could be the room you’re looking for.”

We all agreed, and set out to figure out where the entrance to this room could be. I didn’t even notice that Syn wasn’t with us at the time.

*Synyster’s POV*

Shadows told us before we left that the first person to find and capture this girl gets to do whatever they want with her first. I saw a picture of her…and I must admit, I will not let anyone of the other guys get to her before I do. I went down into the basement, since no one else had yet. I heard some running on the stairs, so I assumed she was heading for her room. That’s a stupid move.

But if I know them stupid ass Leto’s like I think I do, then they’ll have a room down here where she’ll end up in I bet. I reached into my pocket to pull out a pair of sunglasses – but it wasn’t just any pair of them, oh no, these were specially made with a built-in X-ray vision tool. In the first few rooms, there was nothing hidden behind the walls, not even behind the furniture. But, I heard this unusual noise – it sounded like someone was falling because I heard screaming. That must be her.

I followed the sound of the noise and the further forward I stepped, the less finished the basement would become. I continued walking until I reached a dead end. There was a door in front of me, which most average people would consider to be a mere closet. I knew better than that, because I’m not average and hell I’m not even a person.

I adjusted my glasses a bit and saw something quite interesting…there was a wall behind the door. Who the hell would waste putting a door over a wall? It seems sketchy to me. Carefully, I opened the door and got closer to the cement wall. For whatever reason, it was really hard to see through. I know that this where she’s hiding. Now the problem is how do I get inside? I tried thinking for a bit, but it just seemed like too much work.

Already defeated, I went to close the door when something shiny caught my eye. Over on one of the hinges, there was a bolt that looked different from the rest…like it was sticking out a bit. This must be a key to something. I went to grab the bolt and as soon as it was moved out of place, one of the panels on the door lifted, revealing a control board. Looks like Gates just hit some gold. There were buttons labeled: lights, AC/heat, open, close. I could have some fun with this.

*Normal POV*

This is driving me crazy! I have no idea what’s going on out there and on top of that, I have nothing to do in this stupid room. Then again I guess I should consider my options…be kidnapped by a psycho man or be bored in a safe room. I suppose option two is the best one, but damn at least Jared could have put a TV or something in here.

Suddenly, I felt really hot. It was like the air randomly turned hot. And it’s not like it was just a bit toasty…no, it was more like as hot as well, California in the middle of August…roughly 100 degrees. I felt myself involuntarily taking deep breaths, as if that would cool me down. My eyes scanned the room, looking for some sort of control, but I just couldn’t find one. I took off the jacket I still had on from earlier, and the shirt underneath it until I was only wearing my pants and a tank top. I can’t stay in here for much longer damn it!

About five minutes later, I found myself panting on the floor, sweat dripping down my face. My eyes were only half open, and my body felt like it was on fire. Just as my eyes fully shut, I felt a breeze roll through the room and in a matter of seconds, it felt like I was in Alaska or something. What is going on?! I felt chills begin to crawl up and down my spin and goose bumps crawl across my arms. Hell, I could already see my breath. I wrapped my arms around myself in a feeble attempt to keep myself warm. It wasn’t working so well.

I heard a few clicking noises…it kind of sounded like the turning of some gears. Light flooded into the dimly lit room. There was someone standing in the doorway. Maybe it’s Jared! “J-J-Jared?” I whispered, shivering.

The guy at the door laughed a little to himself. “Not even in your worse dreams, bitch.”

Oh shit…he must be one of the guys with that psycho from before. I knew that there was more than one of them. And he must also be the one who was messing around with the temperature. The lights began flickering as he walked further into the room, and as I crawled further backward until I hit the wall.

“Why do you look so scared? I’m sure you should already know who I am. I mean, my face isn’t too hard to forget.”

Ok, now this guy is even more insane than the first one. I’ve never seen him before in my entire 25 years of life. I was trapped in the corner now, I just realized, and I was shivering like none other. “You look a little cold, sorry about that I just couldn’t figure out the switches, no matter how hard I tried. Allow me to help you with that,” he grinned evilly, taking a step closer to me.

“D-don’t you touch me,” I spat glaring up at him.

I was freezing cold, scared, and somehow also pissed off. I need to get away from this guy. But in order to do that I need to calm down and get away from him. I waited until he got just close enough and then I kicked his knees as hard as I could causing him to lose balance and fall on this incredibly uncomfortable floor.

I didn’t wait any longer before making a run for it. I glanced behind me to see him still lying on the floor. This is perfect I can still get away! As I turned back around I felt my hopefulness instantly disintegrate when I saw him standing in front of me. How the hell did he get there?! Within the blink of an eye he gripped my arm, bruising on contact, and pulled me close to him. “Now, what was that you were saying about me not touching you?” he smirked.

He slammed me into the nearby wall and glared down at me. “You have no authority over me, bitch. Do you understand?” he growled.

I stared wide-eyed at him with tears crawling across my eye lid until they eventually fell down my cheeks. What did I do to deserve this? I weakly nodded, praying that it would be enough to leave me alone. “I’m so glad that I’m the one who found you first,” he said, playing with my hair, twirling it between his fingers.

He was holding me in place by pushing his arm down onto my neck. Even with my arms free I couldn’t move…or breathe for that matter. “I-I can’t breathe!” I said, ignoring his stupid previous comment.

“Ha like I give a shit. Look, that’s just wasting your time…we both know that neither of us really breathe anymore.” Yep, this one’s definitely from the looney bin. “I’m sure the others won’t mind if I just get a little taste before I bring you to them.” Wow, now he’s a cannibal.

He pushed my hair out of the way, exposing my neck, and I was still in a tank top so that wasn’t the smartest idea. I felt him leave a trail of harsh kisses down my neck and just the thought of having his slobber all over me made me cringe. I felt myself gasp and choke on my own limited air supply when he bit me. The mother fucker actually bit me! And he didn’t let go either…in fact it felt like he was digging deeper. That gasp easily turned into a scream within seconds. He moved his arm up using his hand to cover my mouth while he kept sucking my blood.

Finally after what felt like an eternity, he ripped himself right out of my flesh, with blood pouring from my neck and dripping from his teeth. “What the hell are you?” I asked, fearing the answer.

He laughed, licking the blood off his unusually sharp teeth. “You really should learn to stop asking stupid questions, Nicole. It will only make your next few short days of existence that much more painful.” What is his deal?

“Listen to me. I have no idea what you’re talking about or who you are. You must have the wrong person so why don’t you get the hell away from me?” I have no clue where that spurt of courage came from, but I instantly regretted it.

“You asked for it,” he smirked, reaching into his jacket.

He quickly reached inside and spun me around back against the wall before I could even see what he had. “Since I knew I’d be the one to catch you first, I figured I should bring some extra toys.”

I felt something being tied around my neck and around my two wrists, which were now behind my back. I couldn’t tell for sure, but it felt like the neck choker and the wrist restraints were somehow connected by a wire. I think that’s what it is because each time I tried to move my arms, it would cause my head to jerk back, painfully.

“Hey boys, I found her!” he shouted, and soon a parade of footsteps followed.

The first one in view was the psycho on my porch, and he didn’t look too happy. He continued to walk until he was standing right in front of me. “Hey Nikki, I hope you don’t mind but I have a few things I need to say to you…”

Something about the way he said that made me feel as if he wanted to do much more than ‘talk.’
♠ ♠ ♠
alright...the next chapter should get good now that the guys have captured Nikki. But what will Jared and Shannon do once they find out that their worst enemies have kidnapped their little sister??

3-5 comments for an update!