I'll Justify My Reasons With Your Blood

Eager Cannibals

Tension continued to pour into the room as two other guys walked into the room. I couldn’t help but hold back a laugh at the sight of those two – one being ridiculously large, the other being a midget. The psycho from my balcony Shadows took a few more steps forward, causing me to move backward right into that other guy’s chest. The metal from whatever the hell kind of device they have me locked up in made a noise when it came in contact with him.

“I just don’t understand it,” Shadows said looking me directly in the eye, “you shouldn’t be so scared, unless of course you’re just a little pansy girl who is afraid of life in general. But in all honesty, I was expecting a bit more of a fight.”

He cupped my face in his hands and moved it from side to side, examining me. He stopped when he saw the small stream of blood still coming from my neck. Oddly enough, I had forgotten that I was still bleeding – since I was much too afraid of other things.

Shadows chuckled to himself, “Syn, you always have to have the first taste don’t you? Well, what’s the verdict?”

‘Syn,’ who was my captor, leaned forward and rested his head on my shoulder, holding my arm in place so I would be unable to move it. “You really want to know? It tasted different from anything I’ve ever had… And it’s addicting too, which is why I’m glad I found her first because that means I get to taste her the most,” he replied, licking up the rest of the blood from before.

That was just disgusting. I did not want his damn spit all over me…or his teeth sunk into my skin. The guys all thought this all was so entertaining, practically falling over laughing. I failed to see the humor. “Aw, don’t look so serious,” the tall one spoke up, “the fun will begin for you as soon as we leave this place.”

Are they insane? Why the hell would I ever want to leave my safe house with them?! “Because you don’t have a choice,” Shadows said. W-wait, did he just read my thoughts? “Yes,” he grinned. Oh that shit had better stop now!

He shrugged, “Don’t get your hopes up. And again, why are you surprised about all of this? Playing dumb will get you absolutely nowhere with us.”

“Read my lips instead of my mind then. I don’t have a fucking clue what you jerks are talking about! The only thing I do know is that all of you are a bunch of crazy people that like blood way too much for their own good!”

Shadows looked somewhat amused. I don’t remember saying anything particularly entertaining. “Where did all of that come from, Nikki? I mean after looking at your profile, I figured you’d be loud and obnoxious, but you’ve been pretty quiet up until now.”

“You sick asshole, let me go now! I’m not going anywhere with any of you so why don’t you save yourself the trouble and just let me go now damn it!”

“Ooh she’s getting feisty now,” the short one piped up, excitedly.

Shadows grinned over his shoulder at him and then turned back to face me. “You know, the feisty ones are always best. It’s nice to see the real you finally coming out. I wonder how your brothers can put up with you every day. Or no, better yet, I wonder how they will react when they find out what’s happened to you.”

My eyes widened in horror. What does this have to do with Jared and Shannon? I thought these guys were just a bunch of perverts here to kidnap a poor girl who is home alone. “W-what are you talking about? You won’t be doing anything to me!”

They all laughed at me once again. “Oh, babe,” Syn said from behind me, “you don’t want to know what we have planned for you. And plus that would just ruin the surprise, and we all know how lame ruined surprises can be.”

I could feel a slight feeling of fear rise over my previously confident demeanor. “How about we make a deal? If you cooperate, then we won’t kill you…too badly,” Shadows cackled.

Alright, that’s enough – the fear has left the building once again. “So, do we have a deal?” he asked. He was still laughing a bit at something that clearly was nowhere near funny.

I glared at him and said, “Fuck that.” And then I spat as much of my spit as humanly possible onto his face, which wasn’t too hard considering he positioned himself directly in front of my face. The room instantly fell silent and something told me I just messed up…big time.

Shadows calmly lifted up the end of his shirt and wiped his face off. “I knew something would happen sooner or later,” he shrugged like it didn’t bother him at all. Just as I was about to breathe a slight sigh of relief, he suddenly looked up at me, his eyes turning black. “You little bitch,” he growled.

I didn’t even see this coming….I didn’t even know that I had been hit until I felt the searing pain fly through my head. He continued to bring his fist down, smashing into my face. Each time he withdrew his fist, more and more blood collected on his knuckles. Then, he finally pulled back, giving me time to breathe again and feeling the tears pour and my body shake. My brain felt like it had just been used as the ball in a tennis match, flying back and forth across my head. I fell to my knees almost instantly, my heart beating a million miles a second. I felt so scared and hollow now, it wasn’t even funny. “You think I’m done yet?!” he shouted.

I looked up at him with wide, teary eyes. He can’t be serious…I can’t take anymore. He grinned and within the blink of an eye, he sent his foot flying toward me and kicked me across the face, sending my flying, yes flying, into the nearby wall. I cried out as my body made direct contact with it all. And to make matters worse, my arms were contorted in weird shapes, due to that damn restraint. My face was numb, and my body felt like it was on fire from the inside out. The sick thing was, I could hear the others congratulate him on doing such a good job.

Synyster walked over and yanked me out of the debris. “Now what do you say?” he growled in my ear, pushing me down onto my knees before Shadows.

I knew what he wanted to hear…I couldn’t bring myself to say it…but I had to…I can’t handle another experience like that. “I-I-I’m sorry,” I stuttered out.

Shadows’ expression changed to a pleased one. “That’s good to hear, thanks for the apology, Nikki.”

It was then that I realized that no one was holding me down…well no one except this damn restraint. If I could just endure the pain for a few feet of walking, then I could possibly get away.

“You’re so welcome,” I grinned before biting down on lip, embracing the pain in my arms and back and dodged each of them, reaching the stairs. They were so caught off guard; they didn’t even know what to do. Victory is mine.

I ran up the stairs, shoving the pain to the back of my mind, and almost made it to the top. All the lights were out, so in all honesty I couldn’t tell exactly how many stairs I had left. Just as I was about to reach what I presumed to be the final step, I felt arms wrap around me, lift me off the ground, and throw me back to where I came from.

“Look out below,” this new voice shouted after he had thrown me.

I screamed my lungs out, knowing that as soon as I hit the ground I’d die from a broken neck or something. My screaming kind of ceased when I landed in someone’s arms. “Like a fall like that could honestly kill you,” he scoffed, pushing me down into the center of the room again.

What is he insane? That fall could kill anyone…especially being thrown at the speed I was. “You know, I was gonna save this for later, but since Nikki here is so eager to get on with the fun, I say let’s do it now. Who’s ready for a little buffet before we hit the road?” Shadows asked, once the other guy from the staircase joined the group. Oh shit, now they’re going to eat me?!Who What the hell are these guys?

Within seconds, I was surrounded by all five of them and there was not even one bit of space to escape through. I’m not one to feel claustrophobic, but that’s all I was feeling at the moment, adding to the panic attack that was also developing at this time. “Dig in, boys,” Shadows announced.

And then without warning, my shirt was pulled down, dangling off my shoulders now and revealing my chest. I suddenly felt five pairs of very sharp teeth sink into my neck and shoulders, on both the left and right side. I felt myself scream out so loud, that the sound of my voice escaping from my vocal chords was enough to scrape along my throat, making it feel raw in an instant. I tried to move my arms around to break free, but that just pulled my neck back even farther, giving them an even better aim at my flesh.

Soon my entire neck and collar bone area was drenched, and I mean drenched, in red sticky blood. I felt myself grow light-headed at the massive amount of blood that was leaving my body and flowing into their hungry mouths. And all at once they ripped out of me, letting me fall onto the ground, drowning in a puddle of my own blood and cut up flesh.

I felt darkness take over me more and more as my body was dragged up the stairs. My head went up and down as it came in contact with the edges of each of the steps. The only thing I could think was how much I wish Jared and Shannon were here to protect me. But thinking that won’t do me any good.

It’s not like they’re able to hear my thoughts…right?
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo alright, what will happen next?? Nikki will wake up at the guys' house.... Jared & Shannon hear their sister's thought for help and realized what's happened. But will A7X figure out that Nikki is only human?

3-5 comments for an update!!