Status: Oh my God. I (Susie) am a complete failure. I'm going to resurrect this as soon as my exams finish, I swear. T__T

Good Boys Gone Rad.

Chapter 4

Joel’s POV

I let out a sharp breath as I made the mistake of skipping a step off stage and jolting my knee back. Ow. That really was stupid. I continued my path backstage, slipping into the hallway and turning my back on the others who skipped away from the sound check all bright and breezy. Today was going pretty good so far, no slip ups on stage, the sound was all good, and the gig tonight should be good.

Just around the corner I collided with Ian. We’d planned to meet here, but my mind had kind of been elsewhere meaning my face was now in his chest. This, I didn’t mind. He put an arm around me; I looked up to see him smiling.

“Sorry,” I muttered. “Wasn’t lo—”

He shrugged. “Don’t worry about it.”

I looked around quickly, seeing that the coast was clear before reaching up on tip toes and planting a kiss on his lips. He returned it instantly, leaning down slightly to make the moment last a bit longer. It wasn’t long before I was against the wall, his hands on my shoulders as he stooped down to kiss me properly, tongue wrapping around mine. I didn’t object, normally, I’d never object, but it wasn’t until I heard footsteps down the hall that I gently pulled off and gave him a quick shove away.

I wasn’t too keen on everyone…knowing about us. It was nothing against Ian, not at all, I really really liked him. He was amazing. There was nothing I could fault in him … which is probably one reason why I wanted to hide it. I didn’t want people sneering down at me wondering why on earth someone like Ian would want to be with someone like me. Why a massive rock star would bother with the quiet guitarist of a band that was mainly known as “upstarts”.

Other than that…I suppose I was…scared. Yeah. No one really knew about me and who I liked to date and all…I guess they all assume I just go off and do fans or something. I’ve never really been open about who my heart flutters for and all that cheesy stuff some of the others are cool with talking about. I’m happy keeping it to myself. No one would really care anyway.

Ian seemed ok with this. I knew he liked me...really liked me. And he had never ever objected to keeping it a secret until I was comfortable, and had and hopefully will never push the subject or give me some ultimatum. He knows its not because I’m ashamed of him or anything, well I hope so, I know I’ve told him enough times.

Ian was quick on the uptake and moved back, shooting me a flickering smile as the footsteps got louder. Sean came around the corner just as Ian leant back on the wall opposite.

“Should be good then,” Ian grinned, acting as if the two of us had been having a conversation for the duration of us being in the hall.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s all sorted,” I nodded.

“Awesome.”

Sean came level with us, none the wiser to our secret. He looked a little flushed, a pink tinge to his cheeks as he addressed me.

“Er…Y’know where Aled is?” He asked.

“Nah, other than he went of from the other side of the stage.”

“Ah, alright. He never normally goes left…”

I blinked a few times and shrugged, not really sure what to say to Sean’s rather too attentive behaviour on which side of the stage Aled left from. Ah well…I suppose they were all together and such. Maybe they look at that kinda stuff.

The blonde retreated with purpose and left me and Ian to it.

“Last night was good,” Ian grinned widely once everyone seemed to be out of earshot.

“Damn right it was,” I replied, practically smirking at him as he advanced on me once more.

“Anyone notice you were gone?” Ian asked, his chest pressing against mine.

“Probably not. M’not that important,” I laughed.

“Yeah, you are. Of course you are,” he smiled softly, stroking my fringe from my eye and tracing his fingers down my cheek. Delicate little moments like this were what made me really fall for Ian. You’d probably never guess he was all soft and a total sweetheart, but sometimes he really makes you feel special.

“…Wow. Sexy to sappy in 2.3 seconds there, E,” I grinned up at him, moving to rest my cheek on his shoulder. Something under my mop of hair always likes to fuck cute little moments up.

He made a disapproving noise and flicked my forehead before ruffling my hair. “I’m always sexy,” he added.

“Ooh, I know.”

My hand traced over his thigh, feeling it tense slightly beneath my touch before relaxing, this was when I decided to grope the hell out of him, then slip out under his arm as he made a surprised face and press him against the wall.

I always prided myself on being fast as fuck.

Smiling, I kissed down the back of his neck, holding him against the wall as I stroked down his arms. Within seconds my hands were on the small of his back, his bum, down the back of his thighs, anywhere on Ian Watkins’ body I could immediately touch, I touched. All the time I let my mouth wander over the back and sides of his neck, up by his ear and the far side of his jaw, the little places you couldn’t get while facing him.

“Bloody hell. You’re all over the place today!” He exclaimed.

“Eh, well maybe you threw me a bit off course last night,” i replied quietly, tongue running along the top of his spine.

“Too fast?” That almost patronising, but proud, tone rang out.

I pinched his arse. “Hard. Fast. Whatever. I’m hardly complaining.”

I bit the back of his ear, dropped down so I was flat footed once more and skipped off, leaving him breathless and confused for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i left it so long!
>.<