Status: Oh my God. I (Susie) am a complete failure. I'm going to resurrect this as soon as my exams finish, I swear. T__T

Good Boys Gone Rad.

Chapter 5

Ian’s POV.

I exhaled deeply as I watched Joel skip away down the corridor, clearly enjoying his brief controlling moment. You wouldn’t think to look at him that he was quite like that, but he could be a right viscious little bugger sometimes. That was certainly not to say that I was his bitch. Of course not.

Ian Watkins is nobody’s bitch. I’d get Joel back for trying to take over me later on. I grinned to myself and leant against the wall, thinking of all the things I could do to him.

He’s great. Joel, I mean. I love how... sweet he is, I suppose. He’s really short, and skinny... sort of travel sized, but I quite like that I could put him in my pocket. Is that really, really weird? Maybe. Maybe I’ll keep that thought to myself.

I just reckon everyone needs a little someone to play with. To be theirs, to hold and have... wait... it’s just starting to stand like marriage vows. That is not the image I really fancy giving out right now. Not that I don’t really like him, but... you know. Love is a big deal, and marriage is... a whole other world.

I have loved people; I’m not sure I have ever been in love though. It seems very extreme, very draining. I don’t think I fancy bothering with the aggravation it brings really. Does that make me slightly heartless? Possibly. Does it make me safer? Definitely.

Speaking of people tortured by love, I saw Lee come around the corner.

“Hey,” I smiled as he reached me.

“Hi,” He replied, in his usual quiet voice, with a small smile.

“Are you alright?” I questioned, looking down at him. He nodded in reply, then got that look on his face as if he wanted to ask something but really didn’t at the same time.

“Lee, just say it,” I said bluntly. I didn’t see the point in beating around the bush, not with Lee. He knows me well enough to know that I’m not being nasty, and also that I know when he’s not telling the truth. We’ve known each other too long for bullshit.

He looked at me again, a bit pink.

“D’you know... where Jamie is?” He asked, sheepishly. I instantly softened and felt a slight wave of guilt hit me.

“I’m not sure, mate...” I murmured. “I think he might have said something about hanging out with Stu...”

“Mmkay.” Lee shrugged his skinny shoulders in his t shirt and tried to look like he didn’t care.

I smiled again, awkwardly, at a loss for words. It was rather tricky to talk about Jamie to Lee... I knew that Lee did have strong feelings towards Jamie and I knew that he didn’t like to talk about it, so I never really knew how to approach the subject, let alone help him.

“HAI YUNG DAAH!” A familiar voice suddenly shrieked from... well, not too far away, and then Jamie suddenly sped past me and hurled himself at a wide eyed Lee, throwing him to the ground.

I bit my lip, grinning, as I watched the two of them. Lee’s expression was one of pure tortured joy. I mean to say, that Lee was being tortured by having the guy he was pretty much in love with sprawled all over him... not physically in pain from Jamie being on top of him. I doubted Jamie weighed that much, though he had said something about putting on weight recently... ah well, I didn’t really give a damn how much Jamie weighed.

He giggled from the floor, rolling off Lee and standing up.

“What are you doin’ down there then, Blondie?” He grinned down at Lee, who hadn’t quite scraped himself off the floor yet. He made a “pfft” sort of noise and dragged himself into a standing position.

I knew that Jamie didn’t know Lee’s feelings for him- but still, he hardly made it any easier for him, did he?! He was always calling him sweet little names, ruffling his hair, throwing him to the ground... it was a wonder Lee hadn’t had a mental breakdown by now. I supposed it must make it all worse, having those strong feelings for someone and knowing that they’re not reciprocated. Having that person in close contact every day, but never the way you wished it was.

Christ. I don’t think I could take it. And that was another prime reason of why I never wanted to be in love. It was far too dangerous
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a little bit shorter than the others. I'm sorry.