Beyond Belief

Chapter One

It’s funny.

Humans spend a great portion, if not all, of their lives deluding themselves; diving so far into denial that they become blind to the realities of the world.

So funny.

Humans bury themselves in things like money, power and sex that they lose sight of the things that matter.

Humans are selfish beings only seeing their own pain. They’d shoot their brothers before giving up an ounce of earthly pleasures.

It’s down right sickening. Watching the humans, wrapped up in all their shallowness; worrying over trivial things. Makes me want to throw up.

They pride themselves on things like outer beauty and wealth. When little do they know that they are really ugly little worms whose money couldn’t buy them a place in heaven if the tried.

Humans are laughable creatures without a real thought in their insignificant little heads.

Well, at least that’s what I thought.

My whole opinion on humans changed the night I saw him.

His beautiful dark brown hair blowing in the wind, his fringe falling into his eyes as he tried in vain to push it behind his ear. Muttering curses under his breathe as he stumbled on the cracks in the sidewalk.
His green hazel eyes practically glowing when the sun hit them just right. He was short in stature, barely 5’4”, with tattoos littering his perfectly beautiful smooth skin.

I watched as various people bumped into him, acting as if he wasn’t even there. I watched as a man pushed him aside as if he was lesser then himself. He stood back up and brushed himself off, sighing he began walking once more; faster this time, as if he had realized he were late.

Frank Iero is his name. What a beautiful name it is, and it fit him perfectly.

His name, like beautiful music; he himself, the most beautiful being I have ever laid eyes on. If I could I would spend every minute of my days with him, if he knew it or not.

I, Robert Nathaniel Cory Bryar, Angel of Death; son of God am without a doubt completely, unbelievably and irreversible in love with Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero, Jr., human; son of Frank Iero, Sr. and Linda Iero and I’m loving every minute of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this a new story? Why yes...Yes it is. This does not mean that I'm going to stop writing What Happens When You Die? I'm just taking a slight break, trying to get myself together by writing this. So, yeah. I love you all :]