Beyond Belief

Chapter Five

I stared at him through the window of the record store. He was so beautiful. He looked over his shoulder and out the window. His eyes locked with mine, but I did not look away. This was the first time I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. It was exhilarating, I felt a fire in my belly like never before and the fair hairs on my body stood up. He turned away, going back to the work that had occupied him only moments earlier. I felt the fire that had resided in my stomach vanish as soon as it had came and my hairs go back to normal. I did not know how he did that, since most could not see me. Maybe he was looking at someone else, or maybe an animal of some sort. I sighed, then smiled; maybe if I stay here he’ll look back again and then I’ll feel the burning fire once more.

I waited for a long time, but he did not look back; no matter how much I wanted him to. The sun had almost disappeared, and the moon could be seen in the far corner of the sky; the light had dimmed but had not gone yet. Men, woman and children were descending back to the homes they had come from, leaving the streets bare. The pig man who worked at the record store with my beautiful Frank had left early while Frank stayed behind to clean and lock up. When all was spotless, Frank journeyed out into the cold, locking everything behind him. Once all was secured he looked back and forth at the street before him. His eyes stopping in my direction.

With a determination I had never seen before he walked up to me. He grabbed my collar and pulled me to his eye level.

“You! You’ve been stalking me!” he accused.

“Stalking?” I asked. I had never heard this term before.

“Don’t play dumb!” he said, voice raised beyond normal, but not loud enough to hurt my ears.

“Dumb? I’m not ‘playing dumb’, I’m not playing anything. I don’t even know how to ‘play dumb’.” I stumbled out.

“Look here, you pervert. Don’t fuck with me. I may be short but I will seriously mess you up.” he warned.

I was about to stutter out another incoherent sentence when a tall, slender man with glasses and light brown hair made his presence known.

“Frank!” he yelled from across the street, “Are you ready to go?”

Frank glared at me before releasing the collar of my white shirt and walking over to the man.

“Lets get outta here, Mikey.” he said to the man.

Frank looked over his shoulder once more before turning the corner, his eyes no longer held the cold glare as they did before; they held more of a curious look to them, one that said that he did not understand me.

I wondered if I should follow them, or if I should stay were I was. I stood still for a brief moment, closing my eyes and listening to the wind. I breathed deeply, deciding that the only one who could help me understand the things that Frank had said was a very interesting human. A human that was not human. A human that went by the name of Ray Toro
♠ ♠ ♠
Since Bob's point of views are the most I'm only going to say when someone other the Bob's POV is.

Ray has entered the story! He's special, but you should already know that by the way Bob spoke of him. 'A human that was not human.' What do you think Ray is? I'd love to hear what you think, so leave a comment :]