Hate, Love, and Sex Appeal

Not Too Forward

The pier has officially become one of my top favorite places. The rides were awesome and the coolest little shops filled the nooks and crannies.
"I think we should get going, it's close to one a.m," said Mikey, looking down at the Spider man watch I let him borrow.

"Yeah, we should get going," I agreed.
"Guess so. Alright, everybody here?" Logan said, peering around.
"Mhm," hummed Poot.

I felt a hand tightly gripping mine and I turned to see that it was Logan and I smiled.
I had ended up wearing his sweatshirt, which smelt like fresh cotton and lime. Yum. It was huge but then again I'm small so I guess it's normal-sized it just feels big.
We walked away from the brilliant lights and the shrieks of people riding the rides. It had grown darker with time and now it was pitch black. A flash of light appeared from our group.
"I hate walking streets at night," said Mac, holding the flashlight.
"Smart." I replied.
"Well, we're gunna head this way," said Poot pointing the opposite direction we were heading in.
"Yeah, we kinda live down that way," said Logan, laughing to himself.

"Alright, so we'll meet up again with you guys soon?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah, of course."
"See you soon?" Mac asked towards me.
"Yeah, totally. It was nice meeting ya, Mac," I said.
"See ya guys," said Frankie as he waved and grabbed Gerard by the arm.

Mikey, Frank, and Gerard started to walk off waving as did Mac and Poot.
"Oh here's your sweatshirt."
I said now that it was just me and Logan. I started to pull off the sweatshirt.
"Naw, you keep it. It'll smell even more like you when I get it back."
I beamed and sighed.
"Well I guess I better get going," I said.
"Yeah, guess so. Did ya have fun?"
"Yeah, thanks, it was alotta fun.
"Good."
"Yeah, wel--"

I was shocked when I felt his soft lips press up against mine. His hands cupped my face and released when his lips left mine.
"That wasn't too forward, was it?"
"No."
I kissed him again, just a quick one on the lips.
"Good, I'll see ya later?"
"Of course."
"Alright, see ya."
A side of his face was illuminated with a speck of light showing off his toothy grin.
I turned and began walking towards the house, wearing a stupid grin wide across my face.