Hate, Love, and Sex Appeal

Shock and Surprise

[a/n:You guys better love me for this chapter. I start writing it on Mibba and the internet shut off when I was halfway....more then halfway through. Then I used microsoft and it shut down when I was in the same exact spot. I cried, not almost...did. I'm going to start again and now I'm actually praying that it works this time. Thank you for listening at this very difficult time. Now go read.]

"Logan seems pretty awesome, Bri," said Megs as we reached the house.
I smiled.
"Glad to hear it. I'm glad you finally got to meet him."
"Yeah. Well I'm kinda beat..see you in the morning?"
"Yep, sure thing."
She hiked up the stairs as I went and brushed my teeth. After I was done, I climbed up the stairs and into my room where I found Gerard hooking up a t.v.
"Hey, look what I found."
"A dusty hunk of garbage. Wow, Gerard, you've really outdone yourself."

He rocketed a dirty glimpse and a small smirk up from where he sat, plugging in the t.v. I simply smiled as I slid off my Chucks.
"You don't have to watch it, you know."
I hummed to his response.
"Don't look, I'm changing."
I quickly changed and hopped onto the bed.
"How come you didn't come with us?"
He looked over at me as he stripped himself of his shirt.

"Uh...well, one you're there..."
I stared at him angrily and shot him a casual smirk. I swear, it's a good thing God didn't actually enable me to shoot daggers from my eyes.
"--two, I didn't feel like going and three, I never got to check out the rest of the house. I went downstairs, found a whole lot of nothing, and then I came across this."
"Sounds like you've had a very productive evening."
"Why, indeed, I have--hey it works!"
He proclaimed as he switched it on. The view of the screen was perfect and, let me tell you, it wasn't half bad for a piece of crap.
"Did you expect it not to?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders, giggling at him. Strange, yes, he made me laugh, I didn't think that was a possibility either.

"Half-expected it not to but hey...we have a t.v. now."
"Pretty cool," I admitted.
"And it's all thanks to..."
"Technology," I stated.
"Yeah and..."
He rolled his hand in the air, expecting yet another answer.
"The companies that make them."
"And..."
"The companies that buy them."
"You...are such a stubborn brat," said Gerard, smirking with his hands resting on those slender hips of his.
"Ah--yes. Don't use the term lightly."
He scoffed as he grabbed the channel changer, flicked the lights off, and jumped into bed.

Hours of watching absolutely nothing interesting slowly dragged themselves by.

"And who the hell do we thank for this boredom?"
"You."
"Sure, that I get blamed for, thanks."
"Anytime."

A scene from one of my favorite movies flickered by.
"Hey, hey, hey go back."
"What?"
"Just go."
"Yeah! Say Anything," I exclaimed.
"You think we should get Frankie? He loves this movie."
I glanced up at the clock.
"He'd kill if he was woken up at three-twenty in the morning to watch a movie."
"True."

He started laughing even though nothing funny was said.
"What's your deal?"
"You," said Gerard, continuing to softly laugh.
"Wha?"
"It's just funny. You're so friggen close to the wall. Seriously, you're literally up against the wall. I'm really not all too unappealing. You can scoot a little closer."
Staying away from him was quite difficult due to the fact that we were sharing a bed.
"C'mon, just move over. I know you're uncomfortable."
Yeah...he was right...whoa..that's a first.

I moved a little bit, so much I wasn't touching the wall anymore.

"If I stole the pillow, would you move closer?"
"Don't take pillow."

...

He took the pillow. My head landed on the soft sheets and I groaned loudly in annoyance.
"C'mon. Why are you doing that to yourself?"
"Doing what?"
"Not let yourself get comfortable."
"Because I like the wall."
"Not a logical excuse but good attempt."
"Gimme back the pillow."
"Move closer."
"Gimme pillow first."
"Move closer and you get the pillow."
"I don't wanna," I whined. I was already closer then need be and I was tired, thus all the whining.
"I could live without pillow," I said and snuggled deeper into the bed.
He laughed a bit louder.
"Am I really that unappealing?"

"No, I think it's stupid to fight for a pillow."
"Wait...so you find me appealing?"
"I never said that," I defended.
"You answered the question with a no when I asked if you found me unappealing."
"But I never said I found you appealing to begin with."
"But you never said you didn't find me appealing."
"But I--"
"So why are you defending yourself?"
"But..I ah..never...God, you're annoying," I said as I grew slightly agitated. For Pete's sake, I only wanted the pillow back,

"Aw, just admit it, you find me appealing."
"I do not."
"Yeah, you do."
"No, I don't."

He quickly rolled over, laying on top of me and pinned my arms up above my head.
"Admit it."
"No, ah, fuck Gerard, get off...ahh you're crushing me," I said groaning and tried to have a go with escaping.
"Come on. Admit it."
"Get..off...fat..fuck," I whined. Tired and growing even more agitated was just not a good time for him to be laying on top of me.

"No. Admit it. You find me appealing. I know you do. I'm not getting off until you admit it," said Gerard, triumphantly and breathed out as he hovered over me.

"No, I'm not a liar."
"Okay, then tell me honestly."
"Really?" I asked, daringly.
"Yes."
"I think that you're the most conceited, selfish, two-faced, path..etic..."
What the fuck was he doing? He was inching in closer and closer, a smile growing across his face.
"-annoying--"
I backed my head into the mattress.
"--arrogant, shit-faced--"
He slowly continued to move in. He smiled even wider, I don't know if it was my remarks or if it was because he knew what he was doing.
My wriggling and squirming had gradually ceased as he pressed against me.
"--bastard son of--"

I moved my head to the side but it did no good. He kissed me hard, fucking out of no where. I tried to turn but he refused to let me. He's one stubborn of a bitch and he always has been. I tried turning away again and once again, he wouldn't let. He wouldn't let go unless I reacted, I knew him. That's how we were, we made sure the other reacted, we weren't satisfied until that point was reached. So I kissed him back, hesitantly at first.
Fuck, he just kept going at it, running his tongue slowly across my bottom lip but I didn't let him in. He tried it over and over again because he wouldn't quit until he knew he won. He kept trying until I finally just let him in. We were making out for a good five minutes until he broke away, catching his breath, and gravely said," Finish."

"..of a bitch...that I've ever...met..in my entire...life," I said between gasps of air. I refused to open my eyes.
He slowly rolled off. I pulled one eye open and saw him smirking.
"Good. Now put your head up."
I did it and I felt the pillow softly nudged under my head.
With a flick of the t.v. switch, the night went on silent with the acception of the hum of the AC, until morning.