Hate, Love, and Sex Appeal

Busted

[a/n: I wrote this chapter really quick and before I got to read any of the comments and suggestions. But the next chapter most likely will be posted today and I swear it'll be better. Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting and if you have any more suggestions let me know! They really help me and then you get a better story.]

“No, Frankie, left foot, not right foot.”
“That is my left foot.”
“No, it isn’t dude.”
“Gee, I think I know my left foot from my right.”
“No, Frank, that is the wrong foot.”
“Aw, Bri, now you’re against me --whoa--”

Mikey quickly spun the Twister dial again. However, before the spinning white dial landed at a final destination, Frankie collapsed into Gerard, who tumbled onto me and I oh so graciously landed upon my face.
“Aughh.” I groaned from underneath the weight of the dump trucks that were laying on me.
“Can’t…breath…get…off…” I huffed out in attempt to move. No such luck, my friends, no such luck.
“What’s that sweetheart? Don’t think I heard ya,” said Frankie, giggling to himself.
“Off,” said Gerard as he took Frankie off of him and threw him away.

Fits of laughter erupted from both Mikey and Frank as he, Frank, that is, landed with a thump.
“You off get.” I whined like a five year old.
“Say it nicely.”
“I did?”
“No, you forgot the magic word.”
“Now?”
“No.” He held out the ‘o’ for dramatic effect.
He then straddled my waist and pushed my wrists into the Twister board.
“What then?”
“Please.”
“In your dreams. I win.” I laughed out from underneath him.
“You win what? You won nothing, You’re trapped…again,” he said, slyly as he re-adjusted his grip on my struggling wrists.
“Again?” Frankie questioned with curiosity dripping from his voice.
“Um, yeah, in the twentieth round, member?”
“Oh no, that wasn’t quite what I was referring to.”

I thrashed from underneath him.
“Just say the word, Doll face.”
“Twister. I win Twister.”
“What?”
“I won the last round.”
“No way,” exclaimed Gerard as he stopped my feeble attempt to kick him.
“Yes way, I fell last. Fat ass over there--”
“Hey!”
“--crashed into you and then you fell on me, and I fell last. You guys touched the board before I did. Therefore, I win.”
“No way, you touched the board before I did.”
“Yeah way, you lost.”
“No way.”
“I admit it, I lost. Gee, you lost too,” said Frank.
“Yeah way.”
“No way.”
“Yeah way.”
“Mikey Way.”

I glanced over at a grinning Mike-n-ike, who was laying face down on the couch.
“Mikey, you saw. Who won?”
“Bri did.”
“Liar.”
I heard Gerard mumble in response to Mikey’s answer.
“Again?”
“No,” whined Gerard, myself, and Mikey. Mikey’s voice cracked in mid “oo”.

“Get off.”
“Oh, will you? Just by me sitting on you? Well…”
“Oh, come on!”
“No, I don’t think I will, not--”
“You and your sick thoughts can go to Hell, Count Dorkula,” I joked.
“That’s not very nice, seeing that you’re still underneath me.”
“You didn‘t say it either!”
“Oh, okay. Please say the magic word.”
“Fine. Get off now please. Happy?”
“Seriously, is it that hard for you to say please? At least I don’t make you beg, which isn’t such a bad idea,” replied Gerard as he released me and got up off of the floor. I rolled over to lay upon the line of blue dots.
“What game can we play then?”
“Ignore Frankie,” answered Gerard as looked over towards Mikey and then to me as if to say ‘let’s do it.’
“Not funny.”

We all looked away from him and started staring at each other and the room, anything but Frankie.
“Oh, come one, guys,” whimpered Frankie as he looked over at us with pleading eyes.
I smiled as I casually removed myself from the floor and sat on the couch with Mikey and Gerard.
“So whatcha up to Bri?”
“Nothing special, Mike-n-ike, how about yourself?”
“Same here, same here. You Gee?”
He grinned wildly, his eyes ablaze as torment struck through Frankie.
“Oh, you know, just sitting here.”

“Stop that!”
Frank stood up and crossed his arms. He looked livid but that just made the joke even funnier. He was glancing over at Gerard then to Mikey and then finally to me and then all over again. Then, I caught him staring at me with idea-stricken eyes. I glanced over every so often but he just continued to stare. He started strolling over to where I sat. Oh crap.
I didn’t move as he crept up onto my lap and spread his legs over either side of my thighs. I crossed my arms and smirked as I continued to ignore him. I wasn’t going to give up that easily.
“Mikey, what’s your favorite color?”
“Blue. Yours?”
“Green. Gerard?”
“Red. What’s your favorite animal?”
“Bats…or snakes…Mikey?”
“Unicorns.”

Frankie inched in closer and closer and a smirk began to crawl across his face as I continued to avoid his gaze. His head dove in and he started kissing my neck. I could feel his smirk pressed against my skin as he took my hands and held them to my sides.
“Yeah, unicorns are nice.”
He sucked gently on the patch of skin where my neck began.

“Favorite dinner utensil?”
“What kinda…never mind. Fork. Gerard?”
“Knife. Bri?”
“Soup spoon. Favorite language?”

I tried as hard as I possibly could to try and not to react as he moved his way up my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses.
“Italian. Gee, like the way you speak it, like really fluently. Gee, how bout you?”
“I like Spanish. Favorite cartoon?”
He reached my pulse and started sucking harder. I shut my eyes as his hum vibrated against my skin.

“Um. Cartoon. Uh…alright, alright! Ahha, Frank, ah, Frankie, ow, I give, I give.”
He smiled as he unlatched himself from my neck.
“Knew you couldn’t resist that. I win.”
“Yes, you win. Get off. They haven’t given up yet, go attack them.”
“Frank, you’re here. I see you,” said Mikey, quickly.
Gerard, however, seemed up for the challenge.

“You give up?” Frankie asked.
“Hey, is there a draft in here?” Gerard questioned with a playful sneer on his face.
“He’s in for it now.” Mikey whispered in my direction.
We watched in amusement as Frank sat across Gerard’s lap.
“This couch looks comfy.”
Before Frank could react Gerard quickly pinned him to the couch, still pretending Frank was no where in sight.
Gerard started to hum slightly as Frankie laughed and had no where to go.
“I wonder what would happen if I bit the pillow.”
“What?” I laughed out.
“No! Gerard, don’t! Please,” begged Frankie in between cracks of laughter as Gerard started to slowly dive in. His nose gazed Frankie’s neck and Frankie was hysterically laughing, still attempting to get away.
“Okay, but if ya try it again I might just go through with it,” said Gerard as he pulled away, smiling to himself.

“I though you were really gunna,” said Frank as continued to stay where he laid.
“Yeah, you really seemed like you were gunna do it,” said Mikey.
“Well that just goes to show you that people aren’t always the way they seem,” replied Gerard.
Deep down in the pit of my stomach, butterflies erupted as he said that while staring directly at me. He grinned and looked away.

After about a dozen games of Candy Land (no tell, no ask), five games of Battleship (quite intense, if I do say so myself), and about three games of Guess Who, we were all extremely tired and bored.
“Spin the Bottle?” Frankie asked, tiredly.
“Maybe tomorrow. Oh and we can bring Jade and everybody and hang out,” said Mikey.
“There’s only four people, it’s better with more people. Otherwise, I’d have to kiss you three. It’s too plain, although I really wouldn’t mind kissing one of you.”
I felt my stomach explode and a smile come to my face. Was it wrong to want that person to be me?
“It’s me right,” stated Frank through a grin.
“Ha, of course,” laughed Gerard.
“Ugh.”
I sat in fettle position on the couch, wanting nothing more than to crawl into bed with the fluffy heaven-like blankets and sleep.
“Oh wow. Two am already, bed sounds nice. Night,” said Frankie from the second step of the stairs.
“What he said,” yawned Mikey as he lazily pointed and followed Frankie’s footsteps.
“Hey, Bri, you staying down here?”
“Ughna.”
“English, please.”
“Sleep.”
“Want me to carry you?”
“I no touch, sleep.”
“Oh, you know you wanna touch.”
“Yes, I--”

Shit. I said that out loud. That was suppose to stay in my head. Shit.Shit.Shit. I’m so…
“Busted,” whispered Gerard, inches away from the couch.
“Here. Move closer to the cushion.”

I slowly did so without complaining. I felt him lazily slide behind my and onto the couch. He snaked his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I felt his heat radiate against my bare skin and it sent shivers up and down my entire body. I let my thin legs entangle with his and let myself get comfortable against his chest. For once, I let myself get comfortable with him. To tell you the truth, I kind of liked it.

“Touch?”
“What about it?”
“Are you comfy?”
“Yeah,” I said as a smile crawled along my face.
I quickly fell asleep to the pace of his breathing.