Hate, Love, and Sex Appeal

Drown You in Your Blood

“We’re having a summer vacation down in North Carolina in a summer house together!”

My jaw dropped, not a little, but down to the floor type of drop. I shot up to my feet and I slowly asked,”Sorry, ‘scuse me, I don’t think I heard you correctly. We’re going to North Carolina in a summer house with the Ways?”
“Yes!” My mom answered as she clapped her hands together in excitement.
“What?!” I exclaimed in an alarmed voice, which was simultaneously joined with none other then Gerard’s voice. He apparently had risen to his feet at well.

“I have to spend my summer with her?” He stated in frustration, pointing at me in disgust.
“My thoughts exactly,” I shot back, folding my arms and looking right back into his dark eyes hidden by his greasy black hair.

“Oh you two, it will be fun!” Donna, Gerard’s mom, proclaimed.
“Define fun,” I whispered under my breath.
“We’re leaving next week, so you better start packing and yes, the of both you are going,” said my dad.

Meggy’s face lightened up a fraction of the mood.
“Really?” Meggy asked, jumping up next to me. Her chocolate eyes made the fire’s light seem weak. She looked as though she had just gotten a new puppy.
“Yup, aren’t you excited?”
“Yes!” Meggy exclaimed as she ran up and enclosed my mom in a bear hug.
“I better start packing,” she said in a squeaky voice of excitement.

Hold on…
We’re going all summer long. I have to spend my entire summer with asswipe himself.
“Tell me you’re kidding,” Gerard demanded.
“I second that,” I grumbled.

This ruined my entire summer, without a doubt. I actually had plans this summer.
“You two, knock it off! We’re going and that’s final! It’ll be fun spending time together guys!” said my dad.

All right, seriously, what the hell did they mean by fun? Was fun their twisted switch-up for torture? It definitely seemed like it. “Fun” isn’t exactly the correct word in my vocabulary if that’s what they think “fun” is.

“I had plans this summer,” I said, anger rose in my voice.
“With who? Guys that pay you for your…”Gerard whispered towards me, finishing by looking down towards my middle.
“Go suck it Gerard,” I retorted.
“I do believe that’s your job,” he whispered back.

I frowned and rolled my eyes in revulsion.
No, for your information, I’m not a whore. I don’t go around selling my virginity and I don’t go around sleeping with every guy I see. I’m not like that nor will I ever be. Fat ass over there, however, disagrees. He always tells me that I liked being a whore, that I must love getting fucked every other night, that that was the only reason guys so much as looked at me, and that I was no longer a virgin. Well, fuck him, what does he know?

“Whatever,” I sighed as I sat back down in rage. My summer hadn’t even started yet and it was already ruined.
I stood back up a couple minutes later, still fuming, and went back inside. All the way back down to my ‘Fortress of Solitude’ as I liked to call it.
I slammed the door shut and flung myself towards my colored pencils. I sat down and drew a few lines before deciding to draw a time bomb with a face in the sphere of the clock instead of the clock itself.

There was a loud knocking at the door.
“Go fuck yourself,” I sang in a bit of a tune.
“Well, that’s no fun,” a voice mumbled through the door.

I grinned as I laughed at his statement.
“Come in Frankie,” I responded, still looking down.

The door swooshed open and Frankie and Mikey had stepped in. They instantly shut the door behind them. Frankie leaned down and softly kissed my cheek. He had done that ever since we were little; he’d kiss me every time he saw me. At first, I thought it was strange but after a while, I found it rather cute.
He was such a sweet kid. I really wasn’t much older then them, maybe around a year and about ten months. Almost two years, but you could hardly tell the difference, same with Mikey. In fact, if you had seen me and Frankie on the street and he had kissed me, you would have thought he was my boyfriend.

“Hey Bri,” Mikey said, grinning.
“Hey Mike-n-Ike. Whassup?” I asked while I continued to draw.
“Nothing really. But, hey, you seemed really bummed out about going to North Carolina. You know…Gee’s not the only one going. I’m going and I was allowed to invite Frankie. That way you could keep some of your sanity,” Mikey stated as he grinned and pushed up his glasses.
“That’s good news. He’s lucky you’re going, otherwise I’d be able to beat the crap out of him,” I replied, feeling a bit relieved.

“That’s a wicked drawing, babe,” Frankie stated, just as I had finished the sparks.
“Here, keep it,” I said, handing it to him.
“Aw really? That’s radical,” he said, grinning and holding up the picture.
“You needa sign it. All amazing artists sign their work!” Frankie said as he handed my picture to me. I signed my signature and handed it back to him.
“There, perfection has been reached,” he proclaimed.

I giggled to his sense of humor.
“Hey, I have a good idea, wanna hear it?” Mikey said as he wildly grinned.
“Sure, Mikes, what is it?” Frankie asked.
“Sleepover!”
I grinned and thought out loud, “That’s not such a bad idea…wanna?”
“Yeah!” Both of the guys stated.
“Oh and I just got Jaws, so we can watch that!”
“Mikey, aren’t you scared of the ocean…or big bodies of water or something?”
“Yes.”
“Okay, never mind,” Frankie replied.
“Ah, I love the summer,” I stated randomly.
“Yup, it’s pretty rad,” Frankie answered.
We all stood up to go out and I noticed a drastic change.
“Dude, did you guys eat miracle grow or something?”
“What?” Mikey asked.
“You guys are both taller then me. Frankie, dude, when did you grow?” I said, staring at the both of them. Mikey now almost towered over me and Frankie was only a bit taller, but taller nonetheless.
“I’m taller then you!” Frankie said, his eyes bugging out.
“No, miracle grow kills,” Mikey stated through a grin.

We went upstairs and went out the front door.
“Ew, Brianna, you fuck little boys? What’s wrong with you?”
His voice came from a few feet behind the three of us.
“Keep going, Bri, ignore him,” Frankie said as he walked behind me grabbing my arms and pushing me forward.
“Gerard, seriously, back the fuck up, alright? Just cause I like your brother more then you…”
“You’re a nasty little fuck, aren’t you?”
“That’s it.”
I went to turn around. I have had enough of him. That’s it. I’m breaking something off of his face and drowning him in his own blood.
Frankie, however, ruined my chance. He threw both of his arms around me and hugged my arms down by the crease of my elbow closely to the sides of my stomach and lifted my feet from the ground. I struggled for him to let me down. He was stronger then me too. That didn’t help me none. I wanted to beat Gerard fucking Way down right now.
I growled, “Frankie, let me down!”
Mikey had his hands on Gerard’s chest, obviously pushing him back, slightly.
“What are you gunna do about it?” Gerard said through his smirk.
“Punch your fucking face in, that’s what I’ll do,” I answered through clamped teeth.

“Punch as hard as you want, darling.”
Mikey now pushed him back with more force.
“Dude, why do you do that? She’ll bust your face in,” Mikey said, shaking his head then pushing up his glasses.
Mikey dropped his hands and started walking and Frankie started walking as well, still carrying me.
“Come on, Frankie, let me down,” I growled more.
“No.”
“Why not?”
“Not until we get to the backyard, away from your target.”
I grumbled and continued to struggle to get away but I had no such luck.
“Quit your squirming, we’re almost there,” he said as he squeezed tighter to refrain me.
We went through the back gate and he finally put me down.
“There, ya happy?” He said through a smile.
“No, pick me up again.”
He went to pick me up as I said,” No! No…I was kidding.”
“I know,” he simply replied.

We went back to the Way's house for Mikey’s and Frankie’s stuff to sleepover.

It was a fun sleepover, just watching movies, joking around. It always fun to hang out with them because they make me forget about all my troubles.

Before I knew it, a week of being free had come to an end. By seven am that Saturday, you’d find me on the front stoop helping pack the car.