Hate, Love, and Sex Appeal

A Compliment

My P.O.V

"You really don't think I know you that well? That hurts," said Frankie as he placed a loose hand over his "aching" heart. He always knew how to lighten up my mood. He has always been the best friend anybody could've ever asked for.

"Oh, shut up, Frankie." I laughed and playfully shoved him as we started up the stairs

"Ride?"
"Sure, get on."
"You won't drop me?"
"Never."

I hopped onto his back and he gripped my thighs as we carried on up the stairs. I nuzzled my head into the nape of his neck . I heard him start to quietly giggle.

"What?"
"Nothing, you're just tickling me."

I grinned and lightly blew on the back of his neck. He shook his head from side to side.
He giggled and said," Hey! Quit it!"
I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder again.

We reached the house about ten minutes later. Mikey and Gerard had finally caught up. The van was gone when we finally arrived.
"Parents out again?" Mikey asked.
"Guess so. Kay, Frankie, you can put me down now."
"No I can't."
I cocked an eyebrow, still hanging on, and asked, "Why not?"
"Cause I said I wouldn't drop you."
"But I said you can."
"I said never."

I shook my head and smiled. See, how could you not be happy with him as your best friend?
"Frankie, come on, put me down." I begged.
"Nope," replied Frank as he shifted my weight in his hands.

"Frank, just put her down."

Frank spun around to look at Gerard from whom the barely audible statement came from.
"What's up your ass?" I asked in a sweet tone.
"Shut up, Brianna. Seriously, can you do me that one favor?" He shot back.

"Sh--"
"Sh, that's right, sh. Now let's go," said Frankie as he moved one hand underneath me and held the other to my mouth before I got my sentence out.
I did as I was told...for once...as Frankie carried me into the house and into Mikey and his room.

"So, we're going to the pier tonight?" Mikey asked.

I had no idea he was that close behind so I jumped.
"Whoa, Bri, don't have a heart attack," snickered Frankie.
"Let me down. And yes, Mike-n-ike to answer your question, we're going to the pier. Can you tell me what's up with your brother? Frank put me down or I'll play dead weight."
"Fine."
He plopped me down on his bed while Mikey sat on his own bed.

"Of course, you guys get the room with the two beds." I scoffed.
Frankie grinned and he patted his lap inviting me to sit, which I did.

"I dunno what's up with him."
Mikey scratched the back of his head and re-adjusted his glasses. He was lying. That's why he and Gerard were back there for so long. I could only tell because he didn't look me straight in the eye and tell me. I knew him way too well. Frankie stretched his arms under mine and fumbled with his fingers on my tummy.

"Well I think something's up. He was staring at me kinda funny."
"And you care?" Mikey questioned with both eyebrows raised.
"Haha." I said, sarcastically.
I could feel Frankie laugh behind me and I leaned my head against his shoulder to make him stop.

"Must be something in the water," joked Mikey as he switched the the television on.
"Future stand up comedians, I see," I said, shaking my head as they both snickered to themselves.
"We're just kidding, Banana," said Frankie as he kissed my cheek.
"Riiight."

"I want food," said Mikey as a commercial popped up half an hour later. I was half asleep but I was hungry too.
"Yeah, us too," replied Frank, reading my thoughts.
"Mmm...food," said Mikes as he rubbed his rumbling stomach.
"Up," demanded Frankie.
"Ughnn." I groaned, I was comfy where I was.
"I'll get you something then lazy ass."
"I wuuvvv youuu." I sang out as he walked out the door.

I think I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Frankie and Mikey hysterically laughing at whatever old movie was on the t.v.
"Hey, rise and shine," said Mikey as he handed me my sammich.
"How long have I been out?" I asked, scratching my head and avoiding rubbing my eyes because of the contacts that were still in.

"Maybe about a half and hour."

Sitting on Mikey's bed was Gerard, whom had answered my question.
"Where'd you come from?" I asked as I took a bite of my food.
"Well, there's this whole process to--"
"Shut up. I see someone's better," I said groggily, still half-sleeping.

He scrunched up his face and turned his head to watch the whatever movie was on.

After about ten minutes of watching...whatever the hell they were watching, I suddenly rose up from Frankie's arms and walked out of the room.
"Where ya going?"
"Shower."
"Good. You smell."
"If anything that was an insult towards yourself, Frank Iero, cause I smell like you."
"Ooh diss," said Mikey.

I could hear them all snickering as I walked down the hall towards my room.
The AC blasted brisk air into the atmosphere. The coldness tickled my skin as I walked in. I grabbed all the essentials and went down stairs to shower.

"What are we having for dinner?" I shouted out from the kitchen. I combed my fingers through my newly dyed hair. I had bought this auburnish-red color and was bored, so I figured...'hey, this looks fun'.

"I wan- hey that's what took you so long."
Frankie said as he stepped into the kitchen. He walked over and began petting my hair.
"I like it."
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome, nice choice in color, Bri," stated Mikey.
"Thanks. Now..what about food?" I smiled and barged into the fridge, venturing for food. I found little to no food and I was starving. I sighed and closed the door.

"Whoa, what'd you do to your head?"

A sleepy Gerard Way emerged into the kitchen, messaging the tiredness away from his puffy eyes.
"I dyed it."
I ran through my hands through it and felt it again.
"Looks good."

BAM.
Mikey accidentally dropped a glass and the moment seemed to be put on pause.
What?
"Careful, Gerard Way, that sounds dangerously close to a compliment," I said as I rummaged through a cabinet. I must say, I did a pretty swell job on suppressing my shock.
"A 'thanks' would have sufficed," replied Gerard as he ransacked through a different cabinet.

"Soup?"
"Nah."
"Too hot out for soup."

The search was hopeless. It had ended in a dying battle with all the soldiers still craving food.
"I guess I'll just get something at the pier," I said, sighing.
"No food," whined Mikey.
"You coming to the pier, Gee?" Frankie asked from where he laid on the floor.
"Yeah of course."

An hour rushed by, although we were all still hungry, when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it."
I opened the door to find Poot, Logan, and... some girl?
I figured none of them were related, nobody looked remotely the same. I'm not the type to completely flip out when something like this happened. I wasn't the type of girl who just guessed who people were and wasn't like 'who the hell is she?' But I did grow curious.
Who is she?