A Life for a Life

Scene 7

Scene 7

Silas sits on his bed strumming his guitar as someone knocks on his door.

SILAS:

Come in!

Riley walks in slowly and shuts the door behind her.

What do you want?

RILEY:

I want to talk.

SILAS:

There's nothing to talk about. You know how i feel about this and if you don't do it...well lets just say there are consequences.

RILEY:

I know your not ready for this kind of responsibility but-

Silas puts his guitar down, gets up and walks toward her.

SILAS:

You know what?! I'm sick of you talking like you know me! You don't listen to me when i tell you to do something and-

He pushes her back and pins her on the door.

I'm not gonna take that. Now...

He grabs her by the neck. Riley freezes in fear.

if you don't want to get hurt I'd listen.

RILEY:

No..no please...

He tightens his grip on her neck and she starts to gasp for air.

SILAS:

I'm tired of your childish games.

RILEY:

Si...(cough) Sto...(cough)

The cell phone on the dresser rings. Silas glares at her intensely then pushes her. She slides to the ground struggling to catch her breath as he goes to answer the phone.

SILAS:

Hello?(pause)What?(pause)Yeah. I'm busy right now. No, i know. I'll be there in a bit. Ok.

Riley grabs onto the door handle and tries to leave. Silas walks over and pushes the door closed.

Talk to you later.

He throws the phone on the bed and grabs her by her hair.

Where do you think your going?

RILEY:

OWW!! No!

Riley and Silas freeze as he is about to hit her the lights go out. Ellie's voice is heard in the background.

ELLIE'S VOICE:

Please God protect Riley. Don't let her lose the baby. I know how Silas can be and i don't them to get hurt. Please! Please!

Lights go back on. Silas hits her in the face and smiles as a drop of blood trickles down her face.

SILAS:

You still want to go against what i want? The consequences are much worse than this.

RILEY:

I'm sorry...

He opens the door and pushes her out of the room.

SILAS:

Stay out or you'll regret it.

Lights go out.
♠ ♠ ♠
scene 7 of 12!!! Please read and COMMENT!! Im on the verge of not updating if there are not any comments. I really want to know what you guys are thinking about my story. Any feedback is great!! Thank you soooo much!!!! <3