If I Could Go Back in Time

Jenna Madison lives with her best friend Mercy Addams, who is also her 7 year old son Austin's God Mother. Jenna left Austin's father before she knew she was pregnant, but was alright raising him, with lots of help from Mercy and the Avenged Sevenfold Guys. Jenna loves her son, but when he starts asking about his father, she doesn't know what to tell him. Then she runs into the one person she thought she'd never see again at a part the Avenged guys are throwing. It's Austin's father, and he's there with his wife...Jenna tries to avoid him, but somewhere along the line of letting her son have a father she realizes she never got over the feelings she had for a now married man.

Mercy Addams is Jenna's best friend, and she's Austin's God Mother. She has been best friends with the guys of Avenged Sevenfold for a long time, and she works for Synyster Gates clothing. She has a massive crush on Zacky, but she won't ever do anything about it. The guys all treat Austin like he is their own kid, so it's good he has at least some father figures in his life.

This is a co-write between myself and Hinder Honey.
This is also a Hinder and Avenged Sevenfold story, if you couldn't figure that out already/