If I Could Go Back in Time

Five

Mercy watched as Jenna walked out of Zacky’s house.

“What the hell just happened?” Mercy asked.

Austin shrugged, “I have no idea. Do you know what she’s talking about?”

Mercy hesitated, “Yes, but she needs to be the one to tell you.”

Mercy walked off to find Zacky and saw him making out with some blonde girl.

“Great,” She muttered. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka before mixing it in with some coke.

“What’s the matter, doll?” Brian asked as he walked into the kitchen. He wasn’t drinking all that much, which was odd.

“Ugh, drama with those Hinder boys and Jenna. Then I saw Zacky making out with some blonde girl,” She replied, taking a drink from her cup.

“What kind of drama?”

Mercy shrugged, she wasn’t going to tell Brian because he has a big mouth.

“You really need to tell Zacky how you feel,” He said.

“Excuse me?”

“Mercy, you are so fucking obvious. Zacky is the only one who doesn’t have a clue how you feel.”

“Really? Shit.”

Brian just nodded.

For the next two hours, Mercy and Brian drank together, with Mercy letting herself get very drunk.

She stumbled up the stairs and into Zacky’s bedroom.

“Zacky? Where are you?” She slurred.

“Mer…Mercy?” Zacky asked.

“Mhmm.”

Zacky found Mercy leaning up against his door.

“You know, I didn’t like it very much that you were making out with that tramp.”

“Oh really?”

Mercy nodded furiously.

“Would you like it better if I was making out with you?”

She didn’t get to reply because Zacky’s lips were on hers and they moved toward his bed.

Things progressed and clothes were shed, but Mercy passed out before anything else could happen.

It was probably a good thing she passed out. She wouldn’t want to do anything she would regret, especially while she was drunk.