Crush

crush

She sat there, her blonde hair shining under the light of the room. Completely oblivious to everything happening around her. The only thing in her mind was the music blaring in her ear. She uttered no word. She just looked blankly at the computer screen in front of her.

Everyone did their own thing in class, people played games, people listened to music, but me, i admired the girl of my dreams from afar. Everything about her stood out to me. Her blonde hair, so soft, her pure skin, free from blemishes or any other kind of mark, her beautiful lips, longing for someone to kiss them. Everything about her said something to me, something i maybe didn't want to be true, i wanted her. In every way, shape or form.

I looked at the perfect girl a few rows down, the way she smiled enticed the butterflies in my stomach. When she laughed, a smile crept onto my face. Just to see the joy in her beautifully lit blue eyes was to have a dream come true. She looked so innocent, so happy, so pure.

The teacher, looked over, time and time again, encouraging me to do my work, but i couldn't. I couldn't concentrate, i couldn't think of words to write, i couldn't type, all i could do was admire the beauty of my crush.

Does she know the truth? When everyone figured it out, did she? When people told her, did she believe them? or did she think it was a joke? I didn't know which answer i wanted to hear, i suppose for fear of rejection i hoped for the latter.

But what if? What if she really does know how i feel?
Would she still smile her beautiful smile at me? Would she still laugh her cute laugh around me? Would she talk to me and allow me to hear her beautiful voice like she had done before? All questions i would love to be answered, but know that they can't.

So i let my wandering mind do it's wondering, left the rest to my imagination and sat watching. Constantly watching her, her beauty flourish, her hair shine under the light, her body gently rock as she laughed. Knowing that she would always be, nothing more than my high school crush.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: hey guys, i appreciate you reading this, i actually typed it in ict, about someone in my class *blushes*
hope you enjoy, and i would like comments, just so i dont feel like a compelte ass. >.<
xox