Flying Solo

Chapter One

Image
Looking out of the window in her black limo, Cassandra Pearlie pulls up to the front gates of Hogwarts. How different it had seemed to her since she had last been there. Which was about a year at least. She then turned to the limo driver named Charlie.

Cassie- Thank You Charlie.
Charlie- Your quite welcome Miss Pearlie.
Cassie- I think I can handle my ba-
Charlie- I will be here 12:00p.m. sharp to retrieve you on the 19th of December for the Holidays.

She really hates when people cut her off. She froze for a second because she was in deep thought. Cassie finally decided to answer him so she could get out of the car into fresh air.
Cassie- Um...yeah thats fine...thanks again.

Cassie got out of the limo and closed the door lightly. Well she thought she had closed it lightly, but obviously not because the door made a loud sound. She just shrugged it off, picked up her suit case with ease, and marched through the tall iron gates.

When she arrived at the entrance of the Great Hall she saw that everyone was eating. So she decided not make a huge scene and just skip the dinner. She rolled her trunk down the hall and took a right. By now she was at the entrance of the Slytherin Common Room.

Oh how she missed all of the memories that she had at the entrance to the common room. *Evil devil smirk* The door was ajar so she just walked in. The Room had never changed. The same ole couches, fire place, juice bar/ party bar, and that obnoxious green and silver speckled rug in the middle of the room.

She decided to put her trunk in her dorm. She walked up the steps to get to the girls dorm. She found her old room just fine. When she opened the door, no one was there. She unpacked her clothes which took about 27 minutes.

By that time she heard people starting to come into the dorm. Her bed was sort of hidden when you first walk in so whoever walked in didn't see here there. The girls the walked in the dorm were Kerry Kaymen, and Alizee Willz

They started to talk. Little did they know who was in the room.
Alizee- OMG, I can't wait to start this school year.
Kerry- Ali, what are you talking about, it has been started.
Alizee- Oh whatever, its hasn't started with out our annual pillow fight Cass-*sighs*.

She pulls out a picture from the 5th year Halloween party of herself, Kerry, and Cassie.
Image
Alizee- I still can't believe that she is gone K.
Kerry- I told you not to look at that picture...you always start to cry...face it she's gone...ain't coming back, and we can still have our annual pillow fight.

Cassie then quietly reached down to find a medium sized pillow. Then she got a thought. With out hesitation she threw the pillow at the back of Kerry's head.
Kerry- WHAT THE FU-
Cassie- I know you little bitch wouldn't have our annual pillow fight with out me you fucker.

Cassie said and smiled at her old friends, who's mouths were drooped like they were catching flys. Then Alizee squealed so loud that the glass of butter beer that was on the table broke in to millions of pieces. She ran and threw herself at Cassie giving her a humongous huge.

Alizee- OMFGITSREALLYYOUITOLDKERRYTHATYOUWOULDCOMEBACKANDSHEWOULDJUSTTELLMETOSHUTUP...BUT I--OMFG.
Kerry- Alizee please let her breathe.
Cassie- Yeah please...get off of me you creep.
Alizee got off of her and smoothed out her slytherin uniform and fixed her brown hair.
Cassie- Are you done?

One minute later...
Alizee- Yeah i think so...for now.
Kerry then went up to Cassie and gave her a light huge.

Kerry- Its great to have you back girlie...this place was sooooo dead with out yo-
Then the girls her a voice come from the door.

Voice- Who the hell is scre...OMG-

The voice couldn't even finish her sentence. This lovely voice belonged to Rayne Frost, Cassie's friend/enemy. Long story short, Cassie slept with her boyfriend Chris in 5th year...while they were still dating. Rayne didn't know all of that, but knew they took a liking to each other.
Image
Cassie- Longtime no see Rayne.
♠ ♠ ♠
i suggest you be patient, this story will take a while.