The Letters of an Autophobic

Broken Hearted

Gerard's POV+ (ho ho, where'd he go off to?)

School was officially over for the day and I managed to get no homework. I stretched and reached the door, passing my way back to my dorm. My roomate has been out for a while and I was definitely starving. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 4:30. I thought about it and I smiled to myself. I guess since I have no homework and it's early enough... I can stop at home. I caught the bus for Brooklyn and kept myself busy sketching about in my notebook. I wrote down small ideas from my head down, collaborating what seemed like lyrics and drawings together. About an hour passed by and I could recognize the streets. I let myself off and started down Washington to get over to Dad's side street. Music blared from cars passing by; usually mexican or ghetto music because the bass seemed to rattle the bones in my body at a bad beat. I turned down Lathair and counted the houses down. Finally seeing Dad's, I walked up the concrete steps and knocked on the door.

"Yo, I got it!" I heard someone yell.

Loud feet banged up the steps of the basement, greeting me with a cheesy grin, "HULLLOOO-OOOOHMYFUCKINGGODGERARD!!!!" I heard Frank yell.

"Hey," I muttered, "You're never this happy to see me...."

He shoved me outside and closed the door, "You have the worst fuckin' timing every Gee!"

"Can you explain?"

"I mean, crap... after all that's happened today, grah, I knew coming over here was a bad idea! But I mean, who knew you'd-"

"Explain Iero!" I almost growled angrily.

"Right, um, Ellie is over because she freaked out at school, so Mikes thought it'd be best she stayed with us because we couldn't find Nathan and we don't know where she lives and leaving her in that school like that is prolly bad and ---- hey, where are you going?" he yelled as I ran past him and into the house. I stomped down quickly to the basement, seeing Mikey playing Crash Bandicoot and a sleeping Ellie next to him.

"Gee! Hey!" Mikey said, eyes wide open, but I ignored him. I bent down next to the couch and looked at Ellie.

So this was the girl.

My stomach seemed to flip just looking at her. She was serene, sleeping on the couch I used to crash on every night. Her hair was tangled intricately, the red an amazing contrast to her pale skin. She lightly breathed as she slept, looking like something I couldn't even draw. I plopped down in front of the couch looking at her. I wanted to reach out and just touch her face... I didn't know why, but I was tempted to.

"Gerard, I wouldn't," Mikey said, laying a hand on my outreached one, "You two should talk first.."

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan." I muttered.

I shook her instead, "Hey... hey Ellie, come on now, wake up hun."
♠ ♠ ♠
i love you so much right now... and i feel like writing another one. >>'