The Letters of an Autophobic

Hazy Days (Stalker's Delight)

Minutes were ticking continuously as I sat behind her and watched as she clicked her pencil against the desk. Her beautiful dark red hair swayed side to side as she tried to get comfortable in her seat. The guys would probably kill me for liking her. No one really did.

Nate and I have been friends for a while now, since 6th grade. She was just his stupid little twin sister at first, but in the past few years, she's really change. Really filled out too, if you catch on. It's stupid that everyone holds a grudge against her because she was anti-social in grade school. The reason she stopped trying was because everyone ignored her, slandered her, and beat the living shit out of her. I don't know, but she's just too innnocent for the front she puts up. I've heard stories from Nate... how she talks in her sleep, calling for her mother. He's afraid she might need medical help. Well, I don't really care if she does. She can cry on my shoulder as much as she wants to.

I sighed as she ruffled her hair. She's just too gorgeous for everyone else... and the dumbass Gerard. He really doesn't know what he's getting himself into. She fell for him as fast as meteors hit the earth. I could feel my hand tense into a fist just thinking about the jerk. The nerve to take her sweetness from me. If I wasn't as nervous as she is around me, I would've said something by now.

I lowered my head down and rested it on my palm. She flipped her pencil bacwards as she smacked it too hard against the desk. Her short firey hair wisped along with her body as she turned around in her seat to reach for it... and oh my freakin'.... if she had gotten at least three inches lower I would've had a free showing of her body. Ellie really doesn't appreciate tight clothing, so when I get the chance to see something, I go for it. I think everyone else in the class is dead asleep. I don't blame them. If it wasn't for my constant attention on Els, I'd be fast asleep myself. Andy walked in from the bathroom and knocked all her books down as he passed by.

"Miss McDunnan, will you please pick up your books instead of flinging them around? Thank you," our teacher droned in a strict tone.

"Sure..." she muttered darkly, "Gives me something to do while stuck in this stupid Ethics class..."

He ignored her comment and kept writing down on the board. I shifted slightly to glance down at Ellie as got on her hands and knees to get her things. Number one, beautiful little butt. Number two, her chest was hot. And number three, her slender figure made me want to get her to dump her boyfriend right there and then. I was completely turned on and trying to keep it to my self. Things changed however, when we made eye contact as she flipped her hair up. I caught my breath as her green eyes expanded widely at me looking at her. She dashed madly to get her things and sat on her seat bending her head down so I couldn't really look at her. The bell rang ten minutes after that. She was already gone by the time I reached the doorway. I sighed and chuckled. I was gonna give up hope, but her flustered attitude to me getting caught taking a look made me regain some hope. I might be able to make a plan afterall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Evil... perverted....creepy...creepy.. boy.

>>

as usual, my comment schpeel. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you have left by now. lol. sigh... my bad. sorry.