The Letters of an Autophobic

chapter 2: Is Anyone There?

The bell rung.
All the students left the classroom while I still sketched away on my pad.
The lights flickered.
My art major teacher's way of telling me she was closing the doors.
I packed my supplies and walked out the door briskly.

"Good night Mr. Way," she called after me.
I kept walking, never losing my pace. I shared a dorm with another guy, but he was never there. He had a girlfriend or something, so I usually was alone. I threw my bag on my bunk and sat in my desk chair, clicking open the internet on my computer. I signed into monstersforum.org and checked my messages. We were allowed to put our own art on the page, but it took forever to download, so you left it on all night till it was complete. I got great reviews from random people. One of them caught my eye. I believe she was a writer on the site.

Reject1031= beautiful artwork. The faeries seem disenchanted, but their elegance and beauty does not leave them. -Ellie

That was discriptive.
I clicked on her page and started reading some of her writings. Her journal seemed to be filled to the rim of depressing upcomings and horrifying events. I left her a small comment, hoping to bring this girl some type of peace. If only for one night, I wish I could be like the people I drew and save people like her.