The Letters of an Autophobic

Life's Too Short To Give A Damn

I looked at the phone in distaste. The girl just hung up on me. I give her the chance to be expressive and have someone to talk to and she just hung up on me. What the hell is up with that? I slammed the phone back down and chugged the rest of the MGD to its end. I put the bottle down and layed in my bed with the Misfits pounding in my ears. I shoulda thought about this sooner... Girls always wanna make their lives miserable... masochists I tell ya.
I chuckled lightly to myself. I hated girls... ever since Abby went and took sluttly ass pictures of herself with her so called boyfriend. I could feel myself slip into sleep as my eye lids got droopy.

Mikey and I were on our way to New York for a concert. I handed him an umbrella before we got out.

"It's raining and I know how you are about your clothes gettin' messed up," I said as he took it.

"Thanks Gee," he smiled sweetly.

I laughed at him. His glasses engulfed his tiny face and his hair just spiked up the tiniest bit from being cut too short by Mom. I looked outside and sighed. I didn't mind the rain and so I didn't mind getting wet. Both of us started walking down to the train station. It was about half a mile down Levine.

"I'm soo excited!" Mikey started jumping around like a little kid, even though he was fifteen years old, "We're gonna see Smashing Pumpkins!"

"Yeah," I smirked, "Billy Corbin is the best, ain't he?"

"Fuck yeah," he muttered between the two of us as he walked around puddles, "Rat in a Cage? Genius."

We laughed a little longer until I pulled out a can of beer from my bag. Mikey looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"When'd you start drinking again?"

"When college started kicking my ass," I sighed. He was gonna act like Mom.. with the nagging....

"Cool, me and my friends.. we drink sometimes when we're out."

"Oh? Getting into old habits like me?" I asked after I sipped the cold brew.

"It's for social reasons unlike you," he shot back playfullly, but I knew he wanted to take it back, "Sorry Gee."

"No, it's alright. You know it was my way of relieving my depression..." I shrugged.

"It wasn't right though."

"You doing it for no reason is worse than my reason," I glared; I was giving him the big brother feeling.

"I know.. sorry."

"Don't it's your problem. Just don't let it get out of hand like me."

"I'm not gonna down a whole thing of vodka Gerard."

"You say so now."

"Well I won't let it effect my judgement as long as you don't let it effect yours." Mikey said, as he opened the door to the train station.

"Deal," I muttered to him and threw the can into a garbage bin, "I won't even have anymore beer today."


I woke up to the door shutting and my roomate landing in his bed. My eyes shot open and I rubbed my head from the migraine being created from the mixture of alcohol and music screaming in my ears.

"Fucking memories.." I muttered like a curse.

Mikey was living with Dad at the moment in Brooklyn and thinking about it, could probably be going to the same school as Ellie was. He was a year younger than her, but that shouldn't matter. He could prolly look after her more than I ever could... I mean, look at me. I just drank a shit load of beer and it interfered with me helping Ellie out. I shoulda guessed from the fear in her voice that she musta experienced a bad memory with someone who was drunk or she had opinions or...

I slouched back down, my head hitting the pillow with a light thud. I was think waaay to much and it was putting a number on my headache. I'd talk to Mikes tomorrow about Ellie... but I seriously needed to crash now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, shoot me. It's been over a few months... almost half a year since I updated. But no one commented. And so I thought everyone hated it.. D: