‹ Prequel: To End the Rapture

All She knows is Bliss

AM I?

~Brandi's POV: Tonight I randomly came across Jimmy.
Out of all the people here tonight, I never expected to see him here.
I was extremely lucky to see him to night because I knew I would probably never see him again.
When he asked me if I had seen that Jomaris bitch, I purposely lied to him saying I had not seen her.
The truth is, I did in fact see her.
And she was with another guy too.
I wasn't sure at first if it was her, but I eventually saw the same guy from last night really close to her.
She kissed him too.
Jomaris was cheating on Jimmy- I had no doubt about that.
The reason why I decided to tell Jimmy that was because I couldn't risk him going after Jomaris like crazy.
I had to be with him tonight.
I didn't want him to leave my side.
Throughout our whole time together, Jimmy was extremely pensive.
I had to break the ice several times to get him to talk.
I knew that bitch was on his mind the whole time.
After an hour, Jimmy already wanted to leave.
I convinced him to go home and not worry so much about that chick.
To my surprise, he actually seemed to listen.
I also got his number this time.
There was no way I was losing contact with him.
After Jimmy left, I decided to stick around for a bit and think about how I could let Jimmy know what that girl was doing to him.
I walked over to the bar and just sat down and thought quietly.

"So, you interested in Jimmy Sullivan?" A raspy voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Wha-? Who are you?" I asked, startled.
I was greeted by a young chick sitting next to me.
Her brown eyes were bloodshot and her nostrils were very red; irritated.
"My name is Josie. I'm an old friend of Jomaris'. You know her, don't you?" She said.
"Yes, well not exactly, but I do know she's cheating on Jimmy Sullivan. I need to find a way to make him find out. But how do you know her?" I questioned.
"Well, she and I went to rehab together over a year ago. We were best friends. As soon as she got out, she completely forgot about me. She never answered my calls or anything. As soon as I got out, I decided to find out where she lives. I haven't confronted her yet."
She was shaking.
"Wow... when did you get out of rehab?" I asked.
"A little over six months ago. I haven't had the courage to talk to her. I do know where she lives though," She said.
All of a sudden it hit me.
"Wait! You know where she lives?!" I exclaimed.
"Yep. Why, you wanna know?" She said, glaring at me.
"Well.... I have to find out if she really is cheating on Jimmy with that wiL Francis guy."
"Umm. well I still appreciate her as a friend. I don't want you to hurt her," Josie said.
"I won't, gosh. I just need to know. So tell me please."
"Okay, fine," She said.

After she gave me the address. I contemplated on what to do next.
I turned to see if that odd chick was still there.
To my surprise, she had disappeared.
I then decided I would surprise Jomaris early in the morning.
I was pretty sure she was indeed cheating on Jimmy.
I finally felt like I had a chance with Jimmy after all.
I wasn't used to feeling this way.
Normally, I could get whatever guy I pleased. Jimmy was different.
He made me feel things I had never felt before.

~Hours later.

-I got up early in the morning to head to Jomaris' place. I was in a fairly good mood, knowing I now had a chance.
The place was easy to find. I quickly pulled into the driveway and rang the doorbell.........End POV.

~Jomaris' POV: At that instant, the doorbell rang. I hated myself so much right now.
"Are you gonna get that?" wiL suddenly said.
"Ummm, no of course not!" I said, glaring at him.
"Oh come on, go see who it is at least. I'll hide if I have to," He said.
"Okay fine. Chances are it's Jimmy. Boy am I screwed- literally," I sighed and hesitantly got up and slowly walked over to the front door.
I looked through the peephole and was extremely surprised to see it was that Brandi Smith girl waiting for me to open the door.
"What the flying fuck?!" I whispered in disbelief.
There was no way I was letting her in.
"How the Hell does she know where I live?!" I exclaimed under breath.
I quietly walked away from the door.
The doorbell rang twice again.
"Persistant, the bitch," I thought to myself.
After a few more rings and loud knocks, I finally heard a car door close and squealing of tires.
She had finally left.
"Finally..." I let out a sigh.
"So who was that?" wiL said walking over to my direction, buttoning his pants.
"That Brandi Smith chick from last night!" I exclaimed.
"What? How does she know where you live?" He asked.
"I don't know! I'm trying to think of how she could possibly know where I live and have the nerve to have come here this early. I don't get it," I angrily said.
"Man, that's odd," He responded.
We stayed awkwardly silent for a good couple of minutes.
"So, what do we do now?" wiL suddenly asked.
"Ummm, I would like to be alone if you don't mind. I'm feeling very confused about what happened last night. Give me some time to think please?" I said, trying not to cry.
"Uhhh sure, no problem. I'll call you later," He said and went to kiss my forehead.
I turned my head the other way.
"Erm, sorry. Take care," He said and walked out the door, sadly.

I got up and looked out the window until his car was out of sight. I then moped all the way to the bedroom.
I sat in a corner and just broke down crying.
No matter how hard I tried to remember what happened last night, I just couldn't.
My mind was completely blank and I couldn't understand why.
I thought and tried to remember more until I got a migraine.
I decided to stop trying to unsuccessfully remember last night and got in the shower.
I couldn't stop endlessly scrubbing myself from head to toe.
I felt so dirty and like a whore.
I kept sobbing uncontrollably.
I just couldn't understand how I could have been with wiL last night.
I loved Jimmy entirely and would never do anything like that to him, ever.
I guess my love for him wasn't as strong as I thought it to be.
Why couldn't I remember?
Something weird was going on.
I kept scrubbing and scrubbing without noticing until a dark red stream of blood came flowing out from my left arm.
"Shit, I'm an idiot," I sobbed.
I then closed the faucet and put a pile of towels over my arm and applied a lot of pressure. Why did my life always go from amazing to miserable in the blink of an eye?......

~A few weeks later.

-These last few weeks have been extremely awkward for me. I've been trying to avoid both Jimmy and wiL as much as possible.
I couldn't really successfully avoid either of them- especially Jimmy.
He had been so sweet to me and was always giving me gifts.
That's what made it so hard not to see him. I loved him so much.
Every time he would invite me somewhere, I would always end up saying yes because I never wanted more than to be with him.
wiL would always try to get in touch with me, but it was easier to avoid him.
I never told Jimmy about what happened between wiL and I that night.
I just didn't have the courage.
I loved Jimmy too much to ruin our relationship like that.
I had not run into that Brandi chick these past weeks so that was good.
I also hoped never to see her again.
I still wondered how she got my address and who might have given it to her.
Maybe Jimmy was the one that gave it to her.
But why would he have done that?
I decided to stop thinking about negative things and to think positive.
Jimmy and the boys were scheduled to go on tour the day after tomorrow.
I had to spend as much time as I could with Jimmy before he left.
The tour would only last three weeks in Europe but that would feel like an eternity.
Jimmy and I were supposed to go to dinner tonight so I decided I would go shopping with my buddy Pammy for something nice to wear.
Pammy was supposed to come pick me up in a few minutes.
In the meantime, I decided to go to the bathroom and touch myself up a bit.
As I went to the bathroom, I noticed my monthly cycle hadn't come yet.
"Hmmm, it's been many days since it was supposed to come. I normally get it on time- all the time," I said to myself.
I then thought about it. I had been feeling queasy in the mornings, this morning included. Could it be?
"No fucking way," I sighed to myself.
I then grabbed my phone and called Pammy.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Ummm, hey Pammy. Before coming here, can you do me a favor?" I said.
"Yeah, sure. Whatever ya need," She responded.
"Go to the nearest convenience store and get me a pregnancy test please?" I hesitated. "What?! Seriously you're-..." I cut her off.
"I might be. Don't ask more, just go," I said.
"Okay, no problem. I'll be quick," She said and hung up.
I paced back and forth in the living room, waiting.
What if I was indeed pregnant? I would be fucked.
"No, I can't be- well I can, but no I don't wanna be!" I said to myself.
My doorbell then rang. I
t was Pammy.
"Here ya go Jomaris- found the best one. They say it's extremely accurate," She said handing me the box.
"Okay, thank you so much."
I just stared at the box.
"Aren't ya gonna open it?" She asked.
"Oh yeah. I'm extremely hesitant," I responded.
"Come on! Don't you wanna know?" She asked.
"Yes and NO," I said.
I then quickly opened the box and read the instructions in the bathroom.
"Hmm, it's digital. Easy- thanks Pammy," I said.
"No problem. Now piss on it! I wanna know!" She exclaimed.
"Fuck... ugh okay," I said and closed the bathroom door.
I urinated in the plastic container it came with and hesitantly dipped the absorbent tip in the urine.
The instructions said to wait five minutes.
Those minutes were excruciating.
After what seemed like forever, I grabbed the pregnancy test with my eyes shut tight and walked out of the bathroom.
"Well?" Pammy anxiously asked.
"I haven't looked at it yet. I can't. Here, you look at it. You tell me what it says," I said, handing it to her.
"If I were to indeed be pregnant, I don't know what I would do...." I thought........End POV.

~To be continued. :]]]
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Sorry it's taken a bit.
:P