‹ Prequel: To End the Rapture

All She knows is Bliss

AS IF WE HAVEN'T SWAM ENOUGH

~Jomaris' POV: I opened the door.
"Hey I'm back. Sorry for leaving like that," wiL said as he made his way through the opening of my door.
I nodded dryly and took a step back and hesitantly let him in.
He then sat down and I stood staring at him resentfully.
I didn't even feel like talking to him.
"Why are you looking at me like that? What's the matter?" wiL nervously asked.
"You are such a hypocrite," I shot back and looked down.
I felt tears welling up.
The back of my throat started to throb with anger.
"What do you mean? Explain because I don't understand what you're talking about," wiL said as he nervously scratched the back of his head.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You're like a pathological liar."
"Look, be clear! Why are you all pissed at me?" He angrily said.
"All this time you faked 'loving' me and faked supposed unconditional support. I mean, every time I had a problem, you would always be there to comfort me, or so I thought," I muttered.
"And it's true, I've been there for you a lot and will always be! Look, be specific about what's going on and stop hinting shit. What is the reason for you being so mad at me?" He questioned.
"Why should I even bother saying it if you already know?" I retorted.
"What do you mean?!" He exclaimed.
"I know all about what you did that night at the House of Blues party," I sternly said.
wiL quickly stood up and walked past me. I turned around to see his back was towards me. He stood, silently looking down and nodding.
"How did you find out?" He finally said.
"There you go, admitting what you did. Finally. Look, after you dropped that card, curiosity caused me to write that guy's number down. I kept the card for weeks and didn't even call the number. When I finally decided to give you the damn card back and saw your reaction at seeing the card and the way you stormed out, I decided to follow you. I saw and heard everything wiL,"I said on the verge of tears.
"What? Heard everything?" He asked, wincing.
"That was me on the phone with that Joseph Knowles guy. When you shoved him and his phone fell to the ground, I realized I was able to hear the conversation perfectly. But how I found out doesn't matter. What you did is so low. I could never look at you the same way, ever again," I said as I looked down at the ground.
I couldn't look at him; no, I was too furious.
wiL then threw himself at my feet and took hold of my legs.
"What are you doing wiL? Get off!" I exclaimed, trying to kick him off.
"No! I'm so sorry. I never meant for it to get that far. I even told that guy I didn't want to go through with it but he did it anyway and when I saw you there on the bed, just waiting for me, I couldn't resist! Please forgive me. Don't leave me!" He was sobbing.
"Just get off!" I yelled and shoved him off my feet with full force.
He slid to the wall and hit his head.
I stood, breathless.
He put his hand to his head and rubbed it in agony.
He then slowly rose his head and bitterly looked at me.
Suddenly, he ran up to me and took violent hold of my left arm.
"wiL, let go! You're hurting me!" I yelled, trying to free myself from his strong grip.
"No! Listen to me; forget about the past. I was an idiot to do that to you, but what's done is done. We can't do anything to change it," He was hyperventilating.
"wiL, let go. I'm serious. You're scaring me," I stammered, struggling in his grip.
He dropped my arm and turned to pace back and forth.
"But hey, look at it this way; we're gonna have a kid. So not everything is lost," He said, thrusting his hands back and forth in the air.
The moment had come to tell wiL.
"Look, this baby might not even be yours!" I suddenly yelled.
wiL's eyes shot to my direction.
He stared wide-eyed at me.
He suddenly said, "What do you mean the kid might not even be mine?!"
"What you heard. It could be Jimmy's. I have told you countless times I'm with Jimmy."
"You mean you've-"
"Yes. Before you raped me!" I yelled.
"I didn't rape you! You wanted it just as much as I did!" He yelled back.
"Only because I was drugged. That's date rape wiL, you know it."
"But the kid still could be mine right?" He asked.
"Well yeah, I would hope not. The whole point here is that you created this situation and took advantage of me. I thought you were my friend and had good intentions. I trusted you and admired you 100%. Now when I look at you, I see a desperate, pathetic loser who only sought to get in my pants. And you did. You're so low, wiL," I said in disgust.
wiL looked down silently.
I waited for him to say something.
I looked down at him to see his hands were shaking uncontrollably.
He slowly looked up at me and clenched his fists.
I started to back up.
I noticed he was about to come to my direction.
I headed for the stairs.......End POV.

~wiL's POV: I couldn't control the anger that had been building inside of me for so long anymore.
Jomaris turned and quickly ran up the stairs.
I darted after her and caught up with her halfway.
"Where the Hell do you think you're going?!" I yelled and grabbed her arm to stop her from going any further.
"I have nothing more to say to you, wiL. Get the Hell out of my house!" She shot back and shoved my hand off her arm.
She then continued her way up the stairs.
Impulse caused me to follow her and grab her again.
"wiL, just let go of me and go away. I'm pregnant; stop grabbing me like that! It hurts!" She yelled.
"And you don't think I'm hurting?! You've used me this whole time we've known each other! Admit it, I've always been the backup plan! You've never taken me seriously. I'm sick of it! No more!" I boomed.
I couldn't control myself.
All I felt like doing was choking the life out of Jomaris.
At first, I thought I could deal with her always using me to forget that dumbass and that she would eventually fall for me.
But I now realized that was never going to happen.
As I was now looking at her, I noticed she was so vulnerable.
Any sudden move I made could hurt her.
A sudden desire to hurt her came over me.
Besides, Jimmy wasn't here right now.
No one could come to protect her.
"wiL just let me go!" She said and slapped my face.
That was all it took to make me lose it completely.
"Jimmy isn't here to protect you," I suddenly muttered against her neck.
"What do you mean? You want to hurt me or something? I'm calling the police, you're out of control," She said as she slipped out of my grasp and headed to her room.
"You're not going anywhere!" I said and grabbed her, taking complete hold of her.
"You know, you make me want to kill you."
"You're crazy. Stop!" She shrieked and tried to shake herself out of my grasp.
I was beyond out of control at this point.
I impulsively turned Jomaris around and flung her towards the stairs.
She gasped and fell towards the stairs.
She was in the air for the first three steps then jolted sideways and hit her stomach on the staircase railing.
"Jomaris!" I yelled and quickly dashed down the steps and caught her before she fell any further.
I snapped out of all hysteria.
I now realized what I had done.
"Why wiL?" Was all Jomaris said.
Her hands were pressed firmly on her belly and she was profusely sweating.
"It really hurts," She sobbed.
I instantly picked her up and carried her inside my car.
I needed to take her to a hospital.
She had taken a bad blow to her belly.
What had I done?.........End POV.

~To be continued. :]]]
♠ ♠ ♠
So yes, this is a pretty turbulent, violent chapter.
I personally like how it came out.
Hahaaa.
So yes, what do you think?
If you read this, COMMENT!
Really, do it.
I want to know what you think.
(: