‹ Prequel: To End the Rapture

All She knows is Bliss

A SILHOULETTE THAT JUST WON'T HEAL

wiL’s POV: What had I done?
I stormed off quickly towards the nearest hospital I could find.
I recklessly drove through various red lights in my desperation.
There had to be a hospital around here somewhere.
I quickly looked over to my right to see Jomaris panting and still with her hands firmly pressed to her belly.
“I hate you wiL," She sighed.
That really hurt me.
I now regretted everything I had done to Jomaris up to this point.
I thought nothing would make me regret what I’d done. but I was wrong.
I now wished I could somehow turn back time and just start all over.
There were so many things I wanted to change.
Perhaps if I wouldn’t have become obsessed with Jomaris and tried to have her at all cost, things would have been different.
Maybe I should have just conformed with being ‘just friends’ and nothing more.
After several agonizing minutes of searching for a hospital, I finally came across one.
“Hope For The Hopeless Hospital," Displayed the large, fiery bright letters at the upper side of the building.
I parked right on the curb and rushed Jomaris inside the building.
A staff of nurses then came up to us at hearing Jomaris’ anguished wails.
They merely asked how long she had been in this condition.
It was like they knew she was at risk of losing a baby.
They then brought out a wheelchair and quickly took her away.
“Please be patient, sir," One of the nurses said.
It was extremely hard to be patient knowing both the baby and Jomaris were in serious danger.
And all because of me…….End POV.

~Jomaris’ POV: A low grunting, trilling sound awoke me.
My eyes slowly opened to a squint.
Beeping slowly fused within my hearing.
I looked over to see a monitor next to me.
I then looked down to see tubes on my arms and chest.
What was going on?
The low, grunting sound gradually got louder and more pronounced.
Shuffling of feet on the ground caused me to look the other way.
A few feet away from where I was lying, wiL was sitting on a chair sleeping and lightly snoring.
What was he doing here?
What happened?
I lay fused with thought when I suddenly noticed a throbbing pain taking over my belly. Drops of sweat gently flowed like streams down the sides of my face.
The pain was getting more excruciating by the minute.
I couldn’t help but let out a moan.
wiL then jolted upright and stood up to come to my direction.
“Are you okay? Does it hurt really bad? I’m so sorry, Jomaris. I didn’t mean for any of this to happen," He was trembling.
I felt so dazed I didn’t understand any of what he was talking about.
I felt so confused.
“Wha-? My stomach hurts so much. What’s going on?” I slurred.
The sullen look on wiL’s face said everything.
“My baby!” I screeched.
“Look, Jomaris calm down--"
“No, shut up! You shoved me down the stairs! Now I've lost my baby!” I sobbed.
“No! You haven’t lost it! And I didn’t mean to do that; please believe me," He said and looked down.
I was so infuriated.
But I had to control myself.
“I haven’t lost it?” I sighed.
“No, you haven’t. The doctors are doing all they can to lessen the risk of that. Just don’t stress too much and try to think positive. The doctor told me to tell you that.”
“How can I possibly think positive after what happened? You put me in this place. Thanks a lot wiL," I looked the other way.
“And you have no idea how sorry I am. I now realize what a jerk I’ve been.”
“Yeah, a little too late," I responded.
At that moment, the door opened and a doctor of average height with medium brown curly, ruffled hair and matching eyes came in.
“Hey, Jomaris. I see you’re awake. How do you feel?” He asked.
“Absolutely terrible, doctor. My stomach is aching incredibly. Is my baby okay?” I anxiously asked.
“Well, it’s too early to tell. In the meantime, we just have to be patient and wait it out," The doctor responded with a reassuring smile.
“How long have I been here?”
“About twelve hours.”
“And how long will it be until we find out if the baby’s okay or not?” I asked.
“We have to give it time. I’d say around twelve more hours. These hours are very critical for you and the baby’s health. I just advice you be calm and don’t think negatively," The doctor said.
“Okay, I’ll try, doctor. Thanks.”
“No problem. By the way, my name is Dr. Devine. If you need anything, I’m here," He said and motioned for wiL to come out the door with him.
The door then shut.
I focused on hearing what the doctor had to say to wiL.
I distantly heard, “Look, I’m not going to lie to you; it is very probable that she’ll lose the baby. She’s very early on her pregnancy so any slight accident could cause her to lose it," The doctor said.
“Seriously?! This is terrible," wiL nervously responded.
“Yes, but don’t tell her any of this. The news could just make it all worse on her. In the meantime, just keep observing her and don’t hesitate to alert me if anything happens okay?”
“Okay, I’ll be with her the whole time," wiL replied.

There was no doubt of it now; I was now losing my baby.
I silently cried to myself.
It only made the immense pain my belly was undergoing throb even more.
wiL then came through the door.
“Hey, beautiful," He said.
“Don’t call me that. You know it’s the opposite. Anyway, I’m still so mad at you for what you did," I angrily shot back.
“Yeah, sorry. Hey, I’m gonna go get something to eat quickly. I’ll be back soon. Want something?”
“No, just leave," I sighed.
“Alright, sorry.”
He then moped out.
I lay, rubbing my belly when all of a sudden I noticed wiL’s phone was on the table next to the bed I was lying on.
Jimmy immediately came to my mind.
He needed to know about everything now.
I couldn’t wait until his tour ended.
I impulsively grabbed his phone and dialed Jimmy’s number.
He didn’t answer the first time so I dialed again.
“Hello?” Jimmy answered.
“Oh, Jimmy it’s me, Jomaris! I need you to come back now! I’m in the hospital about to lose my baby!” I blurted out.
“What?! What are you talking about?!” Jimmy exclaimed.
“Look, I’ll explain everything once I see you. You really need to be here right now. Just know that I’m about to lose a baby," I sobbed.
“But how? What the Hell happened? How long have you been pregnant? How come you didn’t tell me?” He questioned.
“I’ll answer all those questions and more when I see you. I’m so sorry I’m ruining your tour like this and you had to find out this way," I said.
“Fuck the tour. You need me. I’m heading over there now. Expect me there in at least two days."
“Okay, I’m in the Hope For The Hopeless Hospital. Please hurry. I love you.”
“I love you too, babe. Please resist; you and the baby will make it. I’m excited to be a dad," He said.
“Heh, see ya soon. Don’t be surprised when I tell you I’ve lost it when you come," I sighed. “No, don’t say that please. I gotta go so I’ll see you soon. Hang on.”
“I’ll try, bye. I love you," I said and quickly snapped the phone shut and set it back on the table exactly the way wiL had left it.
I then lied back down and tried to forget about the immense pain I was going through; both physical and emotional.
I tried to relax and closed my stinging eyes.
The door then opened.
Perfect timing.
“You okay? Feeling at least a little bit better?”wiL eagerly asked.
“What do you think? Of course not. Can you not be here so much? I’m fine without you. You might try to kill me or something," I sarcastically responded.
“I would never do that. What do I have to do for you to forgive me?”
“Give me time to think. Just try not to talk to me so much okay?”
“Whatever you say. I hate myself," He looked so down.
I sort of felt bad for him.

~Two days later.

-These last two days have been excruciating for me.
The fact I didn’t know what state my baby was in deeply worried me.
wiL took care of me and hadn’t separated from my side at all.
He rarely spoke because he knew I was still angry.
But the truth was, I now felt sympathetic towards him.
He wasn’t a bad person, just confused.
That same night I called Jimmy through wiL’s phone, Jimmy called the number back later that night.
Luckily, wiL was dead asleep.
On impulse, I told Jimmy everything.
I couldn’t hold it in any longer.
He wasn’t as mad at me as I thought he would be, but he was infuriated at wiL.
I expected his arrival today.
By the look of things, something bad would happen today between wiL and Jimmy.
wiL was still asleep on the chair when I heard a knock on the door.
“Come in!” I said.
It was indeed Jimmy.
As soon as he saw wiL, he stormed up to him and grabbed him by his shirt collar.
“You sick fuck! Look at all what you caused! Taking advantage of Jomaris like that!” He pushed wiL against the wall.
“What are you doing here?! I already said I was sorry! Get off!” wiL shoved Jimmy.
“Stop it!” I yelled.
They paid no mind to me.
Jimmy then shoved wiL out the door.
“He’s never going to bother you again. I’ll make sure of that," He then said.
“Jimmy, I’m so sorry about everything. You must think I’m a slut.”
“No way. I could never think that. It was all that wiL guy’s fault. You had nothing to do with it," He said and pressed his chin against the top of my head.
“But I forgave wiL. He’s not a bad person. He just became obsessed. I’m not mad over it anymore.”
“Oh babe we’ll get through this," Said Jimmy.
I really hoped so…….

~One year later.

-A year had passed since my ordeal with almost losing my baby.
Luckily, the baby survived; a beautiful baby girl named, Adalia.
Jimmy and I worked everything out and we were better than ever.
Shortly after giving birth to Adalia, I had DNA tests run with the cooperation of both Jimmy and wiL.
It turned out wiL was the father.
I remained friends with wiL. I realized he was a very big part of my life and I admired him immensely despite all what we’d been through.
He agreed to let me make a life with Jimmy.
He would always visit to see Adalia and Jimmy was okay with wiL being the father of the baby.
We were slowly, but surely putting things back together again………

~THE END……♥

I saw the truth, Mom's a whore
I saw the mark as she passed through the door
I saw the truth, you're a whore
Distill the scene and don't lie to me no more

So what's killing you?
Is it the demon inside?
Look out you're turning blue
A suffocating lie

You're all I've got

To wake up she fucks the pain
(Wipe those tears away)
She wears make-up to hide the shame
(Wipe those tears away)
Her sanity rides low and self esteem won't grow
Tonight she'll miss and all she knows is bliss

Her black eyes filled with the love she wrote
"I'm not insane, I'm sorry, I have to go."
These walls are painted red
She put a bullet in her head
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
Is all she said...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is the last chapter of this story.
The whole Jomaris and Jimmy saga has ended. :)
I know this chapter seems pretty rushed... because I was just in a rush to end it when I wrote it months ago.
To those who did read it, thank you.
I hope you liked it and I would really like to know what you all thought of it as a whole.
Thanxxx.

[Lyrics; Aiden- BLISS]
♥