‹ Prequel: To End the Rapture

All She knows is Bliss

JEALOUSY

~Jimmy's POV: I had to stop this. I decided to walk over there. I walked as fast as I could. I felt my veins tingling as my blood started to boil with rage.
"Who the fuck do you think you are, her boyfriend or something?!" I yelled as I shoved wiL's arm off Jomaris.
"Whoa, man what the fuck is going on?" wiL said as he shoved me back.
"Jimmy?! What are you doing here? Who do you think you are to be coming and shoving wiL like that?! I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again. What are you, stalking me?!" Jomaris angrily yelled.
"Whoa how do you two know each other? I am so confused," wiLsaid.
"You stay out of this Aiden boy," I said and shoved him again.
"Whoa hang on, don't think that because you have previously known this chick that you can just come here and cause a whole situation. Kids here are having a good time. What ever personal issues are here can be taken care of somewhere else."
At that moment, a dead silence came over everyone. Jomaris' friend came from behind Jomaris.
"Wow Jimmy's here. Are you okay?" She whispered.
"I'm fine, I just want to leave. Man my whole night is ruined," Jomaris said.
"What is it with you and this guy Jomaris? You have something for this idiot?" I shot out. "Watch what you say Rev. You and I were cool before tonight. What is the matter?"
"Just shut up!" I yelled as I went up to him and threw a punch.
At that moment, Jomaris ran in the way. My fist instantly slammed against Jomaris' face. She was on the ground.
"Holy fuck I didn't mean to!" I said as I knelt down and attempted to pick her up.
"No, you've done enough. Let me take the poor chick," wiL said. kneeling down beside me. "No, I have to make up for it."
"No! Leave her alone already. You've caused enough damage for the night- no scratch that, for Jomaris' life. Go away," Jomaris' friend said.
My legs went numb. I took off and ran back to the other venue. As I was running, I glanced back and saw wiL carrying Jomaris to Aiden's tour bus with all the others following. I fucked up.............End POV.

~Jomaris' POV: "Jomaris, Jomaris. You there? Wake up," I distantly heard a familiar voice say.
A strong unpleasant scent then came to my face.
"Ugh gross!" I yelled as I sat up, startled.
"Yes! The ammonia worked. Thanks Nick!"Pammy said.
My face also felt wet and cold on one side. I put my hand to the left side of my face.
"Owwww my face hurts, damn."
"We know," wiL said, putting a mirror to my face.
My left eye was closed shut. All around it were different shades of green and purple. I couldn't even open it to a small squint.
"Wow that bastard really knocked me out!" I yelled.
"Yes, but with ice hopefully the swelling will go down a bit," Pammy said, holding ice to my face
"Yeah, but not enough. I can't go to work like this! I have to go tomorrow too!"
"We can call and arrange something."
"Look, I'm sorry this happened. I feel like this is all my fault," wiL said.
"Oh no! It isn't your fault at all. You did nothing wrong. I am the one to blame. Look, Pammy and I should get going. It's really late. Sorry I caused you guys so much trouble tonight," I sadly said.
"You weren't the one that caused the trouble. It was that idiot Jimmy," wiL said, nodding in disapproval.
"Well, is it possible for you guys to take us home?" I asked.
"Sure, no problem. Just tell us where your house is," Nick said.
"Okay, I'll tell you."
A few minutes later, we arrived to my house. What a dragging night!
"Sorry this night didn't turn out nice for you, chick," wiL said to me before I walked toward my house.
"The name's Jomaris. And it's okay. It's not your fault. You did nothing. If anything, you are the one that made this night still seem amazing. Thanks for standing up for me," I said as I kissed him on the cheek.
"No problem....... Jomaris right?"
"Haha yeah you rock," I said, chuckling.
"Ummm, I still feel so bad; like it was my fault. Can I get your number so I can see how you're doing? You seem like a really cool chick. I'd like to see you again sometime," wiL said.
"Wow sure! But...... aren't you touring? We can't see each other."
"Well, I know but the tour ends in a month. Then it's a month-long break. Think you can wait for me that long?" wiL said with a grin.
"Of course. I'll wait as long as it takes. You really want to see me again?" I said with an unsure tone.
"Of course, just give me your number and I'll give you a call soon."
"Okay sure," I said as I gave wiL my number. I looked over wiL's shoulder and saw Pammy conversing yet again with Angel. They looked cute.
"So I'll see you soon?" wiL said, smiling.
"Yes you will," I said returning the smile.
Pammy finally came over to my direction. We waited until Aiden left.
"Wow what a night!" Pammy exclaimed.
"I know, both amazing and sucky, but mostly amazing," I responded.
As we went inside my house, thoughts kept flowing through my head. Seeing Jimmy again after a year really struck me. I always thought that if I ever saw him again, it would be in a friendly manner. But what happened tonight was terrible. He even landed a punch on me! I felt like I hated him now more than ever.
"So........ let's go to bed now! I am wiped out. Oh, I texted the manager saying that you won't be able to attend work for a few days due to an 'illness.' I think she'll understand," Pammy suddenly said.
"Why did you do that? I was planning on going. But okay. I am pretty wiped out. I look like pure crap anyway. Yeah let's go to sleep," I groggily said.
As I was sleeping, I kept having a weird sequence of dreams. They all involved Jimmy and wiL. One dream only involved something shiny with a red tip. The next dream was Jimmy lying on the floor. For the next few nights to come I kept having those weird dreams. It seemed endless. I felt so scared. I had this weird gut feeling that something really bad was about to happen soon. I thought I should give Jimmy a call. It was already the following Wednesday after the Aiden show. I had not recieved a call from wiL. I figured I never would. Today was a lazy day for me. I would be going to work the following Monday. All I had been doing today was thinking about what happened at the Aiden gig. My eye was already looking a whole lot better. It was only a little bit green around the edges but other than that, it looked okay.
"Ugh, let me call him," I said to myself as I picked up my phone and dialed Jimmy's number. It only rang a few times before I got an answer.
"Hello, Jomaris is it you?" Jimmy nervously answered.
"Uh yeah, it's me," I replied.
"Wow, are you calling to insult me? I know what I did the other night is horrible. I totally deserve whatever you have to say," He said.
"No, I didn't call to insult you. I am not really angry about it anymore. I understand you felt bad when seeing me with wiL."
"Yeah I still feel so bad. But why are you calling then?" He asked.
"I am calling because I think we should catch up. I know I said I never wanted to see you again a year ago but that fact is, I sort of miss you. Are you still in town?" I uneasily said. "Yeah I am still here. I still had hopes to see you again, despite what happened. So you wanna meet somewhere?"
"Yeah sure just come by and pick me up. I'm ready."
"Sure, I'll be there in around ten minutes okay?"
"Okay I'll see ya then," I responded.
As I waited for Jimmy to come pick me up I couldn't help but get butterflies in my stomach. I was actually getting excited to see him.
"No Jomaris stop it! You can't go through this again," I said to myself.
But I just couldn't wait to see him........................End POV.

~TO BE CONTINUED. :]]]
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
What'd ya think?
:D