You Got Me Going Crazy

Meeting New People and Priceless Expressions

Ellen’s POV

“I understand it’s your job to keep random, crazy people from backstage but I’m not one of them! You saw me not even 20 minutes ago walking around with Kevin and our friend Maya. I need to get back there before the show starts so just let me back there.” I tried reasoning with the security guard.

“Listen miss, I hear this a thousand times a day and the same answer I always give is that you need a pass to get back here and since you clearly don’t have one…”

“I said I forgot it in my bag that is backstage. Have you not been listening to me? I’m a family friend for fuck’s sake, now let me back there.” I started getting angry.

“Hey! You need to leave right now before I have you personally escorted from the premises.” The guard stated firmly.

“Ugh! Fine, screw you. You’ve been no help to me what so ever!” I yelled angrily and stomped away.

The nerve of him! I mea, he clearly saw me walking around with Kevin and Maya like 20 minutes ago and his dumb excuse is I don’t have a pass to get in so I can’t go back in? God, what an ass. And of course I forgot my phone so I can’t even call anyone to come get me. Oh, and if your wondering who Maya is, she is one of me and Nick’s best friend. She’s like the little sister I’ve never had.

I walked through the parking lot hoping just maybe I could find someone with a phone but of course no one was around because everyone was already inside cause the show already started, which pisses me off because I love watching Sam and Rachel’s set. And now I’m missing it. Ugh! And I really wanted to see what Rachel and Sam were going do to Joe. This is completely ridiculous.

“Ouch, oh crap. Where is it?” I heard someone squeal. I turned around and saw a girl struggling with her camera and looking around in her bag for something. Maybe she has a phone I can use. I started walking towards her to see if she was alright.

“Hey, you ok? Do you need some help?” I asked her

The girl looked up from what she was doing with a frustrated look on her face.

“Oh, um, I’m fine. I’m just looking for my ticket to get in but I can’t seem to find it. God, this sucks. I was really looking forward to this show.” She frowned deeply, and I felt bad for her.

“Oh, well, if it makes you feel better, I’m stranded out here because I forgot my pass in my bag which is backstage along with my phone and the douche bag security guard won’t let me back in even though he saw me before.”

“Well, I have my phone if you need it” She offered politely, dug through her bag and handed me her phone. My eyes went wide and I ran to hug her.

“Oh My God! You’re the best!” I hugged her tightly and grabbed the phone.

“What’s your name anyways? I’m Ellen”

“I’m April. Nice to meet you.” April smiled.

“You too, now let me call Mama J!”

“Mama J?” April asked confused.

“Oh, Mrs. Jonas. She’s like my second mommy, hence the name Mama J.” I smiled

I dialed her number into the phone because I knew Kevin and Nick were probably fighting about a game they were playing and Joe was watching Sam and Rachel’s set and Papa J was probably trying to keep Frankie in one place. Ha-ha, I love that kid.

I put the phone to my ear. After a few rings she answered.

“Hello?”

“Oh, thank god. I’m so happy you picked up. I need your help.” I begged into the phone.

“Um, I’m sorry, but who is this?” she asked with a confused phone.

Oh right, Duh! This isn’t my phone so she obviously won’t know who this is.

“Its me, Ellen. How stupid of me, I forgot this wasn’t my phone. I’m stuck in the parking lot and can’t get back in cause I forgot my pass and the guard won’t let me back cause he doesn’t remember me, which is a lame excuse.” I ranted into the phone.

“Oh dear. I’ve been wondering where you were. I’ll be right their to come get you. Where exactly are you?”

“I’m right by the doors we came into this morning.”

“Ok Hun, I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

I sighed in relief. “Thank you”. And hung up the phone.

I turned back around and handed April back her phone.

“Thank you so much.” I said

“Oh, no problem. But I’m probably just going to get home now since I can’t get into the show. It was nice to meet you.” April said sadly.

“Wait, don’t go. You can come in with me. It’s the least I can do for your helping me. “ I offered.

“Oh, no, I couldn’t impose like that,”

“Nonsense, it’s not imposing if I offered. Now your coming in with me whether you like it or not. “ I smiled huge.

“That’s really nice of you. Thank you. “ She smiled

“Awesome. Now, question. What’s with the fancy professional camera? You a photographer or something?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, ah, yeah, kind of I guess. I’m trying to put a portfolio together so I can start applying to some music magazine companies to get a job.”

“Really, that sounds awesome. What magazines you thinking about?”

“Um, Pop star! Maybe. Ah, AP which stands for Alternative Press, maybe People. Still really not sure. Probably any magazine that’s surrounded around music and since the Jonas Brothers and Run this city are my favorite bands, I thought I would base my portfolio around them.” April explained with a smile on her face.

“Well that sounds amazing. I’m totally going to hook you up tonight so you can get some awesome pictures. I mean, it’s the least I can do.” I replied

“Well, that’s really nice of you but totally not necessary. I honestly can’t tell you how refreshing it is to meet someone who is actually nice around here.” April said

“Really? Where you actually from if you don’t mind me asking”

“Texas, but I’ve been doing some traveling to get some pictures for my portfolio.”

“I live in Texas too!!. What part?” I ask excitedly

“Westlake”

“oh my god!!! Me too! That’s so exciting.” I squealed.

“Ellen” I heard my name yelled. I turned around and saw Denise standing by the door.

“Oh, finally. Come on April.” I grabbed Jade’s arm and ran over to Mama J.

“Thank you for coming to get me. That” I pointed over to the douche bag security guard. Yep, that’s his new name. Douche bag! “security guard wouldn’t let me back in.” I glared over at him and stuck my tongue out at him. And he wouldn’t even look at me. He stared down at the ground in embarrassment.

“Of course dear. I was worried about you. Kevin almost had a heart attack when he found out you were missing.” Denise laughed lightly. “And whose your friend?”

“Oh, this is April. She let me use her phone so I thought I would help her with her portfolio she’s making of the boys and Sam and Rachel. She lost her ticket. But she totally helped me out so now it’s my turn.” I smiled over at April and she smiled back

Denise looked over at April with a big smile.

“Really? Well that was very nice of you to help Ellen and I’m sure they boys and girls will be glad to help you out, especially because you helped out poor Ellen here.” Denise laughed and hugged me to her, which of course I returned.

“Thank you Mrs. Jonas. I really appreciate this. I don’t really deserve this though.” April laughed nervously.

“Oh hush you! You do totally deserve this so just go along with it and stop thanking me! You Are so my new best friend! Forget Nick!” I laughed, which April joined in with.

“Well, ok. I’ll just go along with it. But I do have to be honest with you. I am very nervous. I mean, I never thought I would be meeting my favorite bands ever.” April said nervously.

“Oh, they will love you dear. Don’t you worry about a thing” Denise smiled.

As we were right outside the door I turned to Denise, bid a goodbye and grabbed April’s hand and ran into the room.

“We’re here!” I announced loudly.

Kevin and Nick stopped playing the game they were currently playing and looked over at me and April. Kevin’s eyes lit up and ran to tackle me in a hug which I returned gladly.

“Oh thank god! I was so worried about you! Where were you? And whose this?” Kevin asked, looking over at April as she looked at the floor nervously.

“This is April. She helped me get back in because I was stuck out in the parking lot cause douche bag man, yes, that’s the security guards new name, wouldn’t let me back in, so April let me use her phone to call Mama J, and so I brought her back here so she could get awesome pictures for her portfolio since she lost her ticket. So be nice to her or I’ll leave the tour and not come back and you can deal with Rachel killing Joe all by yourselves.” I explained for the millionth time and smiled big.

Nick laughed and walked over to April.

“Hi, I’m Nick. It’s nice to meet you and I would be happy to help you with your portfolio.” He smiled politely.

“yeah, me too, and I’m Kevin.”

“Thank you, I really….”

“If you say thank you one more time I’m so going to hit you.” I cut her off and smiled jokingly

April laughed “Sorry, I tend to do that a lot.”

“Ahh, it’s ok. Don’t listen to April, she’s just a butt head who has no manners.” Nick explained.

“Butt head? What, are we back in the third grade here Nick? I mean, Stud muffin” I grinned at Nick.

Nick glared at me. “ Don’t call me that! It’s bad enough Sam does!”

“Ha Ha!. Talking about Sam, where’s Joe?”

“Oh, he’s watching her and Rachel’s set as always. Which I love by the way cause then we actually get some peace and quiet.” Nick laughed

“Ok, but anyways, I’m going to go get April here a photo pass from Big Rob so I’ll see you guys from the front then we’ll be back right after the show! Tell Joe about April so he can pose for some great pictures for her!”

“Ok, see you guys after the show.” Kevin said as he hugged me again. Oh, do I love man. Ha-Ha.

“Bye, nice meeting you guys.” April said.

“Yep, see you later.” Nick gave April a hug and of course I noticed she blushed.

Me and April made our way out of the room and towards Big Rob.

“Hey Big Rob, this is April and she needs a photo pass. So be nice to her! And make sure she doesn’t die from all those rabid fan girls!” I said

“Of course Ellen, I’ll be right back”

I turned to April.

“So, you excited?”

“Duh! How can I not be?” April laughed

“Great, we are going to be right up front so you can get awesome pictures.”

Big Rob walked back over and handed April her pass.

“Thanks Big Rob: April said.

“No problem girl. Any friend of Ellen is friend of mine.” He smiled.

“Aww, I knew you loved me Big Rob. We’ll see you after the show, I’m going to take her up front.” I stuck my fist out.

Big Rob pounded it with his fist. “Alright, have fun out there.”

We began our walk to the stage.

“Now, just letting you know, you might want to have your camera completely set up by the time they hit Hello Beautiful because Joe is in for some surprise.” I laughed.

April looked at me with confusion. “Why? What’s going on?”

“Oh, you’ll see, you’ll see.”

Rachel’s POV

I stood in my chicken suit all ready to finally complete my prank on Joe, or should I say revenge! I waited on the side of the stage with Sam’s video camera in my hand and the two hoses on the ground and watch as Sam and Joe sing their duet, which I think is amazing. But as soon as this song is over, it’s show time. I grin to myself.

“You guys ready for this next song?” Joe said to the crowd. Cheers explode. The music begins and Sam begins to sing.

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know
To let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I have to believe in myself
It's the only way

This is real, This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you, I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me (this is me)
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

After the song was finished, Sam runs back quickly to wipe her face with a towel and walks up to me. She grabs the camera out of my hand, turning it on and getting it ready as I pick up the two hoses. I grin over at Sam.

“You ready chicka?” I ask

“Oh hell yeah, let’s get this show on the road.”

I looked out onto the stage and saw the boys on their stools singing the first chorus.

I began my walk onto the stage and quickly ran up behind Joe, the crow going wild as they see me and Sam. Sam still behind my video taping the event that is taking place at this very second. I run faster right as Joe is about to turn around and see what’s going on and shoot the first hose at him that’s filled with yellow slime and cover his back completely in the sticky goo.

Joe jumps fast off is stool in shock “Ahhhh.”.

Joe screams and drops his mic and turns around only to get covered in the front with the gooey slime. Joe puts his arms up trying to cover himself like that’s actually going to do something. I hear Sam, Kevin, Nick, the band and crowd laughing at what is taking place.

As Joe begins to advance towards me I quickly start shooting the other hose that’s filled with white feathers and cover him completely with them and they stick to him, not one on the floor of the stage, all stuck on him. Joe stands their in complete shock and notices the big screen above him play a message for him.

“HA! Joe is now officially a chicken! All my love, Your amazing little sis, RACHEL! REVENGE IS SWEET!”

I look over at Joe and begin to run as fast as I can to my dressing room, hearing Joe scream and chase after me, Sam still taping. I get to my room, close and lock the door and fall to the floor in hysterics.

“RACHEL!!! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! IM GONNA KILL YOU” Joe screamed, banging on the door. I laughed again.

“Joe, go back and finish your show.” I hear him groan loudly and walk away as I continue laughing.

About 2 minutes later, Sam walks in with the camera in hysterics as well and high fives me.

“That was amazing. Best thing I have ever seen.” she laughs.

I grab the camera and bring it over to my laptop.

“Haha, I know. Now its times to you tube this!” I say, still laughing.

“Yes! Let the whole world see his priceless expression”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter goes out to singingprilly. I hope you enjoyed your character! And this is the longest chapter I have written! I hope you enjoyed

Please let me know what you guys thought of this please. I know a bunch of you are reading and I appreciate that but please take some time to comment. It really means alot to me. And again, if you are interested in a role, please let me know. Next chapter will be up soon.

Peace.Love.JB