Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

High on skittles

Frank's POV

I sit in Mikeys hospital room, but now I suppose it can be called Mikey and Gerard's hospital room. I sit between their 2 beds taking my concentration off Mikey and turning it to Gerard for the first time.
His angelic skin looks pale and washed out and his black hair is all scruffy. I cant understand why he would take so many pills, I know that he takes them for his depression but I never knew that he overdosed. The doctors say he’ll be fine and will wake up soon, I feel so sorry for him and yet so angry.

[12 hours later]
I sit on the seat between Mikey and Gerard's beds waiting for one of them to wake up. I’ve had more than enough of skittles and chocolate and well lets say I'm pretty hyped up. I begin to fidget with my fingers and start to twitch not that it's not normal for me to. I hold a large bag of lollies and force them into my mouth one after the other.
Damn it I need to get out and run around, burn off some of my energy. Hmmm aha I know..i can go for a joy ride on one of those wheelchairs in the foyer!!
More than excited I begin to exit the room but suddenly I am stopped by a groaning noise coming from Gerard.
“Frankie, is that you” Gerard murmurs.
“Omgee, yes Gerard it is, how are you feeling” I shout jumping up and down.
“I'm fine, uhm Frankie are you okay, you seem very cheerful than usual.
“Oh yea I'm fine” I giggle fidgeting again with my hands.
“Hmm how many skittles have you had?” Gerard says taking a sip from a cup of water on his dresser.
“Hmmm more than enough” I reply eyes wide open.
“Come here and sit down, how is Mikey” Gerard says sitting up in his bed looking at Mikey.
“N-no I cant, must ride on wheelchairs and he’s fine” I say feeling like I look a little crazy.
“Hahaha, well take me with you” Gerard giggles.
“N-no cant do that, you sick and you might get worst, you might faint” I reply in a very “physco” tone.
“Don’t worry about it, I’ll be fine, please take me with you” he pleads.
“No you must stay here and get better, you just woke up” I say.
“Hmm no actually I woke up a while ago but you seemed to be too pre occupied with your skittles so I went back to sleep” Gerard says.
“Fine, come on you can sit in this wheel chair” I say pulling a wheel chair from behind a curtain thingy.
“Yay” Gerard replies jumping out of bed in his white bed gown.
He falls back down to his bed dizzily.
“Whao whao whao whao be careful” I say helping him into the wheelchair.
I then push Gerard out into the foyer and jump in my own wheel chair.
“Okay I’ll give you a race down the hall and to the left then back again all right” I say to Gerard looking very excited and ampted.
“Okay, be prepared to lose boy” Gerard giggles looking very eager at me.
“Pffftt whatever sick boy” I reply.
He giggles back at me.
“All right, take your marks get set and GO!” I yell!