Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Panic attacks!!!

Mikey's POV

Argh what has happened to me? I feel so weak and exhausted. It's so difficult to try and open my eyes. I move my fingers a bit and grunt slightly before opening my eyes a bit.

I glare up at a white roof, I run my tongue slowly across my chapped lips trying to make them wet.

“Is some one there” I mumble sitting up painfully.

No one replies, I look over to another bed next to me with 2 familiar bodies in it, what the hell is Gerard and Frankie doing, last time I checked they were broken up. And what the hell why is Gerard in a hospital gown.

I feel myself go into a panic attack, I don’t know why, ive never had a panic attack before, and well at least I think it's a panic attack. I reach for the buzzer and press my finger down, soon later 2 nurses come rushing in and I fall frantically asleep.

Gerard's POV

“Hey Mikey it's me Gerard are you awake”

“Gee” he mumbles.

“How are you feeling?” I ask stroking his forehead.

“Exhausted” he replies.

“You had a panic attack, but the nurses don’t know what triggered it”

“Oh okay, why were you dressed in a hospital gown Gee” he asks.

“Because I over dosed again Mikes, it was a huge mistake that I did, I'm sorry”

“Oh okay, can I ask why were you in bed with Frankie?” Mikey says looking me deep in the eye, grrr I hate when he does that.

“I dunno, spur of the moment I guess”

“Alright then, are you two together now?

“No Mikes, Frankie was just being comforting”

“Oh”

“Yea” I reply giving him a kiss on the forehead.