Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Franksies

Frank's POV.

2 months has been since Mikey and Gerard were both in hospital, me and Gerard are friends now but have forgotten about the kiss, which I think is all for the better. Jessica and Gerard have been going really good as he tells me. But she still refuses to like me and always manages to steal Gerard away from us at school, to hang out with her “gang”.

I sit on my bed slowly strumming Pansy and humming a tune to myself. It's past midnight but of course mum and dad aren’t home again.
All of a sudden I hear a car pull up my driveway.

“Who the hell could this be, it's not mum or dad they’re never home these days” I whisper to myself.

I go over to my window and take a peep out of my curtain. It's Gerard.
What the hell was he doing here, at this time of night?. Geez I bet his wasted again.
I go downstairs and let him in, expecting that he will be stoned, drunk loopy and giggling, but completely the opposite.
He’s sober and crying.
“Gee, what's the matter” I ask.

“O Frankie” he cries as he throws his arms around me.

“What's the matter?” I ask cuddling him back, letting him cry as hard as he can into my hoodie.

He doesn’t reply, instead he continues to cry and tighten the grip around me.

“Please Gee tell me what's happened, is it Mikey?”

“No Franksies it’s Jessica” he sobs pulling away from our hug[to my despair] but he keeps his head down.

“What did she do” I ask holding his hands.

“She dumped me” he sobs lifting his head up and to my horror he has 2 big black eyes