Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

NOW!!!!

Frank's POV

I follow Gerard and the guys to the back of Jess’s house and wait as Alicia goes to the front door.
Alicia knocks on the door and I can hear footsteps inside head towards the door.

“Okay lets go” Gerard whispers directing us through the back door.

“Hey Jess” I hear Alicia chirp.

“Hi” she bites back nastily.

“So how are you” Alicia says as Ray and Mikey hide themselves, one under the table and the other behind the door, me, Gerard and Bob exit.

“I'm fine now why exactly are you here” Jess snaps.

“Okay now Bob hide in here, and wait until me and Frankie chase her down then jump out and help us” Gerard gestures.

Bob hides inside a cupboard as I follow Gerard into the lounge luckily we are still out of view, so Jess can't see us. I hide behind a couch and look at the TV which is on what looks like a cheerleading video. Eww.

“Just coming to ask whether the cheerleading squad is going to the Nationals?” Alicia says.

“Yes we are, now I have to go, bye” Jess replies slamming the door in ALicias face.

“Frankie, are you ready” Gerard whispers.

“Yea baby” I reply as I hear Jess coming.

“Okay when I say jump out okay”

“Yep” I reply getting very anticipated and eager to frighten the bitch as much as possible.

Jess is now in the room, I can hear her muttering “why was that stupid emo here, ergh”.

“Now” Gerard whispers