Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Rays POV.

Ray's POV

I hear screaming and high pitched calls for help coming from the front part of the house. I smile at Mikey and giggle to myself.

I hear banging noises coming down from the hall way and laughs of triumph coming from Frankie and Gerard as they chase her down. Suddenly I hear Bob jump out of the cupboard yelling and then Jessica screams and starts to sob.

“We’ve got her now Skittles” Gerard laughs in his English accent voice. (Skittles being Frankie's codename)

“Stop, who are you freaks, leave me alone!” Jessica screams banging around on the walls.

“Well I'm sorry honey, the fun has just begun!” Gerard sniggers.

I prepare myself as Jessica runs through the door frightened as fuck, and tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Attack!” Mikey says in his mexicanas voice jumping out from behind the door to join the guys in scaring her.

I jump out and yell boo! And pinch her from behind, she jumps in horror and screams:

“Get the fuck out off my house or else I’ll call the cops!”

Instead Frankie grabs her from behind and binds her hands together with rope.

“Now sit there” Frankie says in his really high pitched Pansy voice.

“Wait!” Gerard says.

“Can you hear that” he says.

We listen carefully and hear a man and ladies voice at the front dor followed by the sound of the door opening.

“Shit, her parents are home!” Bob whispers.

“Hurry up every one out the back door” I gesture trying to be as discreet as possible.

Footsteps draw nearer and nearer as we all head towards the back door then suddenly the kitchen door swings open and….