Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Run for your lives

Mikey's POV

“Excuse me what do you think you are doing!” Jess’s dad calls just as me and Ray head out the back door.

“Fuck run” Gerard yells, still with his English accent.

I follow Ray out of the door and sprint across the lawn following the others. Her dad runs after us cursing.

“Hurry up!” Frankie yells as we sprint down the pavement as fast as we can, we realize that her dad has run back to the house and can hear a car starting up.

“Oh fuck, quick down here!” Frankie gestures, pointing down the driveway into the cemetery.

I stop in dis-belief, I mean come on don’t tell me, we’re going to hide in a fucking cemetery, late at night.

The others sprint down the drive, running as fast as they can, I hate graveyards they scare me heaps.

Ray turns around and realizes that I'm standing outside the cemetery and not running away.

“Mikey hurry the fuck up, or else we’ll all get caught” Ray shouts stopping in the middle of the drive.

“Mikey you retard, hurry up do you want us to all get snapped!” Gerard yells.

“Fine” I whimper and sprint down after the others.

“Good, now run we need to hide some where, we can easily be seen here” Gerard says.

We nod in agreement.

Suddenly bright car lights shine on us, shit.

“Fuck, now this is the part where you run for your life!” Frankie shouts as her grabs hold of Gerard's hand and sprints off to the side through the garden and into the shadows of the graveyard.

“Mikey hurry up come with us” Ray and Bob say.

We run through the garden the same way that Frankie and Gerard went, the scenery and atmosphere is much different from the drive, it's almost like as soon as you cross the garden you enter into a whole different world. Fuck it's spooky.

I run behind Ray and Bob dodging the head stones as we zig zag our way through the grave yard. In the distant I can see the shadows of Gerard and Frankie. I look back and see the bitches dad running after us, geez he is determined to catch us.

I turn around and see that Gerard and Frankie have disappeared into the trees, all of a sudden I turn to look at Ray and see a ghostly figure standing behind him, a familiar one.