Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Dont i get a kiss goodbye

Gerard's POV
“Wow you are amazing” I say to Jessica as she lays on top of me on the couch.
“I know” she giggles, playing with my hair.
“I haven’t had such a good fuck like that in a very long time” I reply kissing her nose.
*beep beep. Beep beep*
Her phone goes off.
“Awww sorry babe but I gota answer this” she says pulling her phone out of her skirt pocket on the floor.
“Hello” she says..
“Hey babe” she replies to the person in the phone.
“um es it's going very well” she says.
“Yes, very gullible” she laughs.
“Okay well I’ll see you soon okay honey”
“All right bye” she says flipping her phone closed.
“Who was that?” I ask curiously.
“To me it sounded like you were talking to a guy” I say being very sensitive.
“Oh um no it was Eliza, my friend from the cheerleading squad, the one who’s getting a diploma for hairdressing” she retorts.
“Oh okay” I say fiddling with her bra strap.
“Look Gerard I gota go okay, Eliza wants me to go round to her house” Jessica says jumping off me.
“Oh do you have to” I whine pulling her back down on top of me.
“Yes I do honey” she replies.
“Oh, but I’ll miss you” I coo letting her go.
“Don’t worry, I’ll come back in a couple of days” she says putting her clothes back on.
“All right then” I say as I watch her apply some lip gloss.
“Hey don’t I get a kiss goodbye” I say as she begins to leave.
“Of course” she chirps leaning down and giving me a quick kiss on the lips.
“Awww, don’t go” I plead.
“I'm sorry but I have too” she replies kissing my cheek.
“All right then” I say letting her go.
“Bye” she says exiting the front door.
“Bye baby” I reply waving good bye to her.

Frank's POV..
It feels like it's been so long since I last saw or talked to Gerard. Everyday since we broke up I have been coming even more depressed, even more lonely, even more horrible.
At school I had been so down and depressed, and so lonely having no one to talk to, no one to hang out with it had been so horrible.
I knew that Gerard would be drinking heavily and taking more pills than specified and that he would be quite fucked up at the moment. I myself haven’t been that drastic but to forget about all this stuff I had been cutting.
I know it's bad but I feel like it's my only option, my only help right now.
I feel so fucked up, so depressed and I fucking need Gerard, I don’t know why, I told him that I fucking hate him, but now I feel as if he’s all I want right now.
I keep thinking about what Gerard could be doing right now, possibly feeling shit like me, I dunno?..