Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

No MIKEY!!!

Gerard's POV..

It's been 4 months now since me and Frankie broke up. I heard that he’s got a new girlfriend called Jamia I haven’t realy talked to him much. He’s stayed over here quite a few times with Mikey, but we still hardly ever talk then. Me and Jessica have been spending heaps of time together, it's awesome but I haven’t been spending much time with the guys though, but I'm sure they’ll understand.

“Bye honey” I say waving goodbye to Jessica.
“Bye” she replies.
It's an overcast day, although it's basically always overcast and dull here in New Jersey. It's pretty cold too, lucky I'm rugged up in a thick jacket.
It takes me about 20 minutes to walk home, my car sadly broke down about a week ago so I have to walk everywhere.

“Once again no body home” I whisper to myself as I unlock the front door.
“Fuck it's freezing in here” I say switching on the light.
I haven’t been home here in a couple of days and the place looks exactly how I left it; very messy.
I walk into the kitchen a make myself a hot coffee before switching on the TV and flicking through the channels.
Great nothing good is on.
I gulp down the last bit of my coffee and decide to have a shower.
I run upstairs and search through my draws for some clothes. I pull out a pair of pajama pants; I recognize whose they are. They’re Frankie's he must of left them here, I know that they are the most comfortable, warm pair of pajamas onearth. I decide I'm gonna wear them, purely because they’re so warm. I track down a big black hoodie and a clean pair of boxers too.
Along with the clothes I find a full container of pills.
“Geez I haven’t had much of these in a while” I whisper to myself as I swallow them all down with a gulp of vodka that was sitting on my dresser.
“Very nice”

I walk down the hall way and peer into Mikey's bedroom, a mess as per usual.
I open the door to the bathroom quickly to find the most horrifying thing.
“No Mikey!!” I scream.