Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

911

Gerard's POV

I stand at the door of my bathroom staring at the most horrible sight in front of me.
Mikey lays on the blood stained floor with a razor in hand and cuts all up his arms.
I rush to his aid pulling his blood wrenched body into me.
I brush his blood stained hair out of his face and feel his cheeks.
They’re as cold as ice, his whole body is as cold as ice.
“No god please, let him be alive!” I scream.
“Mikey! Wake up! Please Mikey wake the fuck up!” I scream at him.
He doesn’t respond.
I glare down at his wrists and turn away in horror.
I grab a towel and wipe the blood off his arms and face.
“Mikey please wake up” I say shaking him once again.
I grab my cell phone out of my back pocket and dial Frank's number.
After a few rings he answers.
“Frankie where are you!” I cry.
“Just walking down Mc Carthy street coming to your house to see Mikey, are you all right Gerard” he replies.
“Please you’ve gotta run here, it's Mikey he’s attempted suicide, and I just found him and he's got blood all over him and he’s really cold and I don’t know what to do” I cry.
“Fuck, Gerard it's allright I’ll be there in 2 minutes okay, try warm him up and call the ambulance okay” Frank says, I can tell he’s nearly in tears.
“Okay, please hurry Frankie, I need you” I say as he hangs up the phone.
I pick Mikey up in my arms and carry him out into my bedroom and wrap him up in my blankets.
I grab my cell and call 911.

Frankie's POV
I stand in the driveway with Gerard as I watch the paramedics put Mikey into the ambulance. He looks terrible. His body is covered in blood.
Gerard decided not to go with Mikey in the ambulance, he hates them.
We stand in the driveway and watch the ambulance speed quickly off down the road.
I can see tears rolling down Gerard's cheek.
He turns and embraces himself in a tight hug with me.
He cries his heart out.
“it's okay Gee, he’ll be all right” I say reassuringly.
Gerard also is covered in blood from hugging Mikey.
“Come on Gee we’ll go inside and get you showered then we’ll both go tp the hospital” I say giving him a friendly peck on the forehead.
He looks at me with swollen tear stained eyes and follows me inside.