Gerard and Lindsey. Best Friends for Life

I still beat you on eleven though.

Gerard,

My god being back for your birthday was fun. It was amazing to see everyone but especially you. You haven’t changed abit since I moved. Well you hair grew abit but that’s it. I love the apartment its small and not our New York penthouse apartment, but we’ll get there one of these days, maybe when you’re a famous artist and I play bass in a famous band. Hahaha that would be cool.

Okay Ima apologise now, I’m sorry you ended up in hospital. With alcohol poisoning, again. I didn’t think you had drank so much. You should have said something, or maybe you did I don’t remember. Either way I’m sorry. How many times does that make, eight or nine? I still beat you on eleven though.

You were right about Frank and Mikey though, Mikey is soo crushing on Frank. *gasps* We should set them up. Please Gee can we pleaseeeee???????? It can be your birthday present to you from me. Lets set em up. It’ll be fun! And neither of US can end up in hospital.(Y) That’s always a plus.

Oh and in answer to your last question, Yes.

Love,

Lindsey
♠ ♠ ♠
Theres an update my lovlies.
Prolly would have been earlier but I got up at 5 then updated my other sorta Ger-Z story. Blame the book New Moon for it not being earlier I was awake until 1pm reading. The lack of Edward in the story is annoying me.

Katiie